Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I suck on my big toes

junior1023

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FO SHO!

Whenever I'm on a website, I have a habit of highlighting thing and unhighlighting them..
LMFAO. I do that NONSTOP! If I try to highlight something, and dont quite get it right, I have to redo do it until I do or I feel......wierd

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL I do the same highlight/click s**t.

I used to have a REALLY bad habit of doing Right Click -> Line Up Icons on desktop.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have this huge habit where whenever im drinking out of an aluminum can, be it a beer, a soda etc... i notch a dent with my thumb in line with the mouth opening on the can. this allows you to grab the beer/soda/whatever and sip without having to look down at the can. its a great habit to pick up.

i also have a habit of whenever i open a glass beer bottle i have to rub the top of the bottle with a clean part of my arm. like twist it on my forearm as if there were something on it that needed ridding.

HondaPirate

5+ Year Member
haha I highlighted the highlight post.... before I saw what it was about.

I have like an obsessive compulsive habit to step directly in the middle of a sidewalk block.

I also wear my dad's dirty socks.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol, i have to say it......butt pirate

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a weird habit with cans...

Like 90% I drink out of a can, I bite the lid off. Like 100% completely. I'll take a picture next time I do it. But I bite it off. Yes, I bite through the aluminum. It's not hard at all since it's thin.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Water bottle labels have to be pointing out, I freak out if they aren't.

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Every time i get out of my car whether it be home or out when i lock it i check the hood the trunk and the doors 2 times to make sure its lock...that's probably cause i grew up in the ghetto

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Every time i get out of my car whether it be home or out when i lock it i check the hood the trunk and the doors 2 times to make sure its lock...that's probably cause i own a honda
Fixed.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let's see, I bite my finger nails, rarely I zone out staring at the computer, lol and I chew the hell out of any straw.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ :rolf:

And hmm, zoning out at my computer thinking lol, rubbing my left eye when im tired and about to sleep, having to f**k a b***h in her pussy while trying to finger her ass to temp her to put my cock in it, umm, not being able to stop smoking -___-

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, it's necessary every time just to see, and if they don;t mind... oh ... it's on