Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha aaahhhh my abs hurt from laughing so hard.......

That's f**king awesome.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pssshhh. it's not that funny.

they're total ass kissers. "if we lick your fingers, and be cute, you'll let us out, right? RIGHT!?!" :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: omg stop....I shoveled tons of snow off our driveway yesterday and my whole body is sore and this laughing is f**king hurting haha....

That is awesome though.............man........... I want a pet in my bathroom.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahahaha.

no... the worst is... when you let them out in the bathroom. they want to crawl up your legs... even if they're bare. hurts like a mother f**ker! then they get their little claws in fabric and won't let go. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha omg........f**k........................

Oh man to see that happen. Sitting there taking a dump then the f**kin thing crawls up your legs and then you get up and s**t all over the seat and floor and pee all over everything...lmao..... I'd so host that on youtube no matter how mad the person got if I ever caught that on film.

Jesus.................. I need to get away from the laptop...

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they're just ferrets... so.. you wiggle your leg to get them off, though they come right back.. or you pick them up and then they stop clawing you. :D

they stay away from the shower though. they hate water. they'll try to climb on the toilet if the lid is up though... i don't think they'd be so interested if they realized they'd fall.... and be unable to climb out.... of a giant bowl of water. :lol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That reminds me, another thing I do (sort of cruel but I can't help it), is take a flash light or laser pointer or something and make my friends cat chase it everywhere.

I think it's just a part of me because I've never had a pet so I just love teasing everyone elses :lol:.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why is that cruel? it's funny. :lol:

i do something kinda cruel to my aunts cat... she's not fixed... and she likes to try and hump feet when she's in heat. when she sits on my foot i just sorta... kick. :lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
amej8 said:
I just wait til the pump stops then pay :what:.
A lot of gas stations won't allow you to pay after you pump.

Either way, I wasn't talking about when or how you pay, but that you shouldn't top off the tank because you're wasting money. You are paying for gas that you don't get.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i always have to lay on my right side in order to fall asleep.

When i go to start my car i always put in the clutch in put in first and then neutral. even if i know its not in gear.

when i go online i always have to go, Myspace, facebook, email, then clubcivic. any other order seems weird.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
I have to agree on a lot of what you guys have said as well.

I cant stand hearing or seeing what people eat it is discusting. Or when they scrape silverwear on the plate its the same feeling like scratching nails on chalkboards.

My car has to be clean and no one leave garbage in it. I dont let people eat in my car so i dont have to worry about food anywhere.

I hate when my husband drives my car and readjusts the seat and mirrors.

Major pet peev is when i give respect to others and they cant even try to give it back. I am a really nice person an that seems to make people s**t on me.

My pillows have to be perfect when i go to sleep and my blankets lol. I also hate when my husband wants to face when we sleep. I go into asthma attacks cus i feel like the walls are closing in on me. We usually spoon only way i can fall asleep.

I hate when my hiusband takes a shower and just shuts the water off and leave the shower nossle on so when i go take a shower it sprays right at me.

I always have to lock all locks car/house ect at all times.

I hate when the toilet seat is left up lol

When i clean i like things in certain spots and dont like when everything gets moved.

I thought i was bad at alot of things till i got married lol. My husband has major OCD Never realized it till i saw a show on it a bit ago i was like omg thats my husband. He has to check everything he does 10 times i swear and if i make him stop he will have a fit lol. Sometimes it annoys me cus he takes forever to do simple things and we usually are late alot.

dyce590

True Life:I drive a Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
- i lock my car everywhere i go
- i have 2 take my shirt off when i go #2
- even tho i like g/fs, i still hate them for the fact that i dont know EVERYTHING they do...or even needa check up on then
- i cant last an hour without music, if their isnt music then i tap a beat with my fingers or hum a song
- when a grl tells me their problems that involve other people i show no emotion bc i dont wanna b the nex person 2 blame if my advice didnt work
- i cant b in my house 4 2 long, if i am i just stand in my driveway

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dyce590 said:
- even tho i like g/fs, i still hate them for the fact that i dont know EVERYTHING they do...or even needa check up on then
:scurred:

And it's not a weird habit of mine.... but I've noticed some people seem to drive on averages. That is, they average out all the speed limit zones they'll be going through and just drive an average of those speed limits. So first you're stuck behind them going 50 in a 60 and you just figure they're slow drivers. But then you go into a 35 zone or something and they still drive 50.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whenever I start my car I have to make sure its in nuetral even though I never leave it in gear when I park unless I'm on a steep hill.

If somone sneezes or coughs on their hands I just kinda stare at them to see if they are gonna wash them or not. If they dont I'll say somthing or just not touch their hands.

I can't fall asleep without somthing along side me. If my girlfriend is at her place I put a pillow along side me.

If somthing rattles slightly in my car it drives me nuts and I have to fix it.

And the final, I like to vacuum and steam clean my rug pretty often. Like vacuum every week and steam clean every other. (I do have a dog so it serves a purpose)

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude... if washed my hands every time i sneezed, they would be raw. and if someone remarked on it... i'm sure i'd mouth off.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I can't crack my back without help, but I occasionally crack my hips.

Oh, and I never top off my gas. You do't get to keep that gas anyway. The overflow on the pump catches it and it goes back into the store's tanks... but you pay for it.
that's misinformation you're providing.

There's no 'overflow pump'

what you're referring to is the gas pumps internal evaporative unit.
as the vehicle tank is filling up. the fumes from the excess pressure are captured in the pump.. in effect, you're repumping gas that was already in your car. That's happening regardless if your topping off or not.
That's why you're supposed to gas up when the ambient air is the coldest. i.e. morning

you dont top off because it can effect the evaporative emission system on the car.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm the night manager at a restaraunt so I kinda have to say somthing there. Outside of work I just wont touch your hands.

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I chew on my inner cheeks occasionally, usually after brushing my teeth in the morning.

When I take showers, I tend to pull the curtain back to see if anyone is in the bathroom about half way through the shower. I have done this up to 10 times in one showering.

I almost always have to correct someone if they make a mistake or state something incorrectly.

If a family member does something a different way than I would, I try to "show" them how its done.

I pop my knuckles, back, neck, jaw, toes and knees when I'm really bored or very nervous.

I can watch a movie at home 20 times before I watch another movie, but I cannot watch a movie more than once in theaters.

When I'm bored, mostly while driving, I will mimick the exhaust of a "race car". done this since I was a little kid.

before i ask someone something i feel is very important i will spend hours if not days rehearsing what i want to say in my head, but when i open my mouth to say it... it ends up completely different.

i hate when people move or change things around in my "personal" space, such as car, room, desk, work area, etc.... If I have to move my seat in my car forward or recline it, I get frustrated. I even get upset when people who borrow work cars readjust the seats or stereo because I have to then sit there and redo it all the way I want it, despite it not being my own car.

when i shower i always wash my hair, then my face, then my torso, on down to my feet, then I shave. i dry off the same way, head down to my feet. oh and i can't go a day without showering, it ruins my entire day if i am unable to shower in the morning. but i hate to brush my teeth, brushing my teeth to me would be like doing homework, but i do it anyhow.

i guess i am really weird.... never thought about it :lol:

*Edit: oh thought of another one.... I always, always always have to eat the Ice in my drinks. I hate to throw ice out.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RICDOGG said:
that's misinformation you're providing.

There's no 'overflow pump'

what you're referring to is the gas pumps internal evaporative unit.
as the vehicle tank is filling up. the fumes from the excess pressure are captured in the pump.. in effect, you're repumping gas that was already in your car. That's happening regardless if your topping off or not.
That's why you're supposed to gas up when the ambient air is the coldest. i.e. morning

you dont top off because it can effect the evaporative emission system on the car.
So you're paying for gas you already paid for... at least that's what it sounds like you're saying.

What I was trying to say is you're paying for gas you're not getting.

http://www.epa.gov/donttopoff/

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
So you're paying for gas you already paid for... at least that's what it sounds like you're saying.

What I was trying to say is you're paying for gas you're not getting.

http://www.epa.gov/donttopoff/
You said you don't top off strictly for that reason.

What i said is that you're paying for gas you already have regardless if you top it off or not.