Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
I know what you mean. I do it mostly at home, but I hate the fact that my foot goes all numb, yet I keep doing it...on purpose :lol:
so in other words, you use your foot to give yourself the "stranger"....?

:rolf: :rolf:

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
so in other words, you use your foot to give yourself the "stranger"....?

:rolf: :rolf:
I plead dot dot dot

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you said you plead ellipsis... do you think people would get it?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf:

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akiahara96 said:
if you said you plead ellipsis... do you think people would get it?
i would think he shakes violently...and perhaps put up a gif of a strobe light

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i used to be like that....then i got married :lol: i get me AND the son ready, and i still end up waiting :rolf:
I hate it when my gf isnt ready. I dont like it when people say they are going to be somewhere at a certain time and they are like 30 min or a hr late. I like to be a punctual person.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... i hate it... when...

people complain about how long it takes me to get ready. it's seriously no time at all. usually less than ten minutes. is that long for a girl? no, no it's not. most of it is brushing out this two foot long mane of mine. ten minutes is reasonable!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats not bad at all. I just dont like it when people are late unless i know they are busy beforehand and i know they wont be there or ready on time.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

when they call and keep pushing back the time is even worse.

:angryfire:

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate when you have reservations, and then they keep saying I'll be there in a minute....and they say this every 10 minutes :lol:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
I hate it when my gf isnt ready. I dont like it when people say they are going to be somewhere at a certain time and they are like 30 min or a hr late. I like to be a punctual person.

A-f**king-MEN!

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:
That's me all day every day.. I say im going to be somewhere at 3, I dont get there until damn near 4.. The reason is because I am constantly doing something, and sometimes I undershoot how long it takes me to do things, so I just end up being late.

I also try really hard to watch atleast one cycle of CNN before I go to my 1 oclock class.. I would do it before my 8 oclock, but im usually late to that so I dont have the time.. I hate not knowing what's going on around me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got another one... I do it all the time without thinking about it and I've been doing it for so long.

When I eat potato chips (not the ones you dip, just chips plain), and I put it out onto a plate or bowl or something, I ALWAYS eat the broken chips first. I leave the complete whole chips for last. Even if a tiny corner of a chip is missing, I'll eat it first. Then I eat the broken/crumbs last.

RainyDaze

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought of another... when I eat grapes I always peel the skin off with my teeth before eating the rest of the grape.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I only do that with the huge ones that have the seeds in the middle. I hate those grapes....

You know what else I hate? Ham...even though I like bacon. I just hate ham served plain or in anyway. On a sandwich, in a salad, plain, veggie cup, etc. etc. I HATE HAM

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't eat any pork products save for ribs. I hate bacon. I hate pork chops.