Been awhile, winter build up in process (Lots of big pics)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
the ID is too big? Do you need a 2.75"? or is the 90 to big? Let me know, I can swap it out for free man!

MINI SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

check out my build thread sometime d00d

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys! The bumper is torn up I know, but I'm actually going out right now to fix it and start cutting haha.

And I'll go check it out now man!

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the ID is too big? Do you need a 2.75"? or is the 90 to big? Let me know, I can swap it out for free man
best thing for me to do is get the section of the intercooler piping so we can make sure it fits. I also need a 90 degree reducer. we can meet up sometime hopefully sooner than later

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah word. Well just keep me updated man!

Some goodies came in:

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
going back to boost eh? Cars looking clean as hell man! How are the ksports treating you?

shits sick man, mine should be running soon! We should get some people together and cruise for the first day of summer (aka, longest day of the year), June 21st.

You still doing couplers and such?

PM me a price on a 4" to 3" reducer, and 2 4" couplers, in purple with t-bolt clamps.

Thanks man

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^
Ksports are good! Getting a little stiffer as time goes on, not too sure why lol
and word, lets do that. If I get my car unfrozen from the crazy storm.

I'll get you a price here soon man.

Still haven't received the tracking number for the wastegate, so i wont be boosting this weekend. I better by the end of next week. Anywho, heres some other updates.

Tray installed:

New boost gauge, got rid of my other 3 pods.

And everyone wonders why my car is beaten up. Heres a little hint...haha

Bad part is, this is my daily. I have to drive this everywhere I go. Not too practical, eh?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, I didn't think you would run the K1's in snow. Everything else is lookin good :thumbup:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, on lighter news, my turbo came today. Shits small but the fast spooling will be great for track and daily driving! Screw drag racing!

And yes my drain is on the top and the feed is on the bottom, I will clock it tomorrow. It came like that but I was too excited so I mocked it up on my s**t haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a basic ram horn manifold lol =)
I'm not baller enough to spend 800$ on an amazing one.

Beej

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I heard Colorado was declared in a state of emergency because of a blizzard. I hope you're doing alright. And I chilled in Colorado Springs once for three months when I was like 15. Neat-O!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah man, it got REALLY bad. I was at work when it started, then my lady called saying she got in a wreck, so I had to save her...in my civic...LOL. I had to drive 40 miles in a blizzard. I was literally 100 yards away and my car got stuck on a hill haha. s**t sucked ass...

But w00rdddd. Colorado Springs is badass other than the shitty roads and weather 70% of the year lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that carbon kevlar block off plate looks retarded, but id love to see the bumper pole in action..
had one on my old ed and i never got around to wiring it up...

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that carbon kevlar block off plate looks retarded, but id love to see the bumper pole in action..
had one on my old ed and i never got around to wiring it up...
ive been reading alot of your post and you really dont like nothing people do with their cars you drive a pink truck......f**k you i just dont like you

to the op keep up the good work broskiii you know i always liked your car

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As said, the block off plate may look out of plate now, but it wont when I finish my interior. Sorry I dont do s**t like everyone else. And I will get pics of the pole in action.

And thanks Silver. Updates will come on wednesday

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all that matters is that you like it. everyone has an opinion, just learn to ignore them

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New samco hoses, the green ones will be FS ;)
I ordered purple, but they were a 14-16 week back order, so I said f**k that, ship me blue lol

Blox radiator stay to match the wastegate

Genuine CTR Ebrake cover!

And the most expensive goodie, tial wastegate! Purple son!