Best Air Intake??

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eBay with an AEM Dry Flow filter or remove your lower intake resonator and get a K&N drop-in filter.

OR you can waste hundreds of dollars on a brand name intake that will yield the same amount of horsepower. Fact is, an intake is an intake is an intake is an intake on a Civic.

rfcRYANrfc

5+ Year Member
how much would you reckon the k & n drop in filter would be?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
$20-$30? Maybe less?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eBay with an AEM Dry Flow filter or remove your lower intake resonator and get a K&N drop-in filter.

OR you can waste hundreds of dollars on a brand name intake that will yield the same amount of horsepower. Fact is, an intake is an intake is an intake is an intake on a Civic.
:word: unless you like some bling factor go ahead and buy a brand name that's what i did lol

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unless you have some powerful engine your not going to gain much hp at all..

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a AEM v2 on craigslist for 50 bucks. look around and see what you can find

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The belt-driven intake add a good amount of power.

sKuNkYbOi

5+ Year Member
hey everyone i am new to this site i have a 2000 civic si coupe.... i have a cold air AEM

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k being poor! Get rich and get a turbo!.......:???:
Who the f**k are you? You can shut up and learn something. An AEM intake is what? $300 or so? Then your basic dc sports headers are...$400 or so? Then a full exhaust is around $500 (name brand, not ebay s**t) That right there is $1200 and a whopping ~10 hp!! You can piece together a turbo kit for around that much. (at least I did) I personally believe that only newbs do a i/h/e setup. whats the point of all that??? Seriously

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ Wow calm down there slugger.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
best air intake is 3inch intake piping with a BPI flowstack. other than a turbo or S/C of course lol