Big Money, Time For Big Mods

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the k20 alot. but as of right now, its just not practical.
thats not practical but...

HPS CAI

DC-S Racing Header

Ractive catback exhaust

AEM Fuel Rail

(ZEX) SEVERE Street/Race Cam - XR lobe designs - RPM Operating range - 2000 to 7200 - duration 260 in. 268 ex. lift .455 in. .430 ex. centerline 107 in. 111 ex. - easy to install and drop right in without having to change valve springs or complete other cylinder head modifications - 1pcs

10MM Spark Plug Wires

(VENOM) Drag Intake Manifold - EX/Si - D16Z6 1.6L SOHC VTEC - Red - Intake manifolds are CNC machined billet aluminum head flange and intake runner surface CNC machined runners to reduce turbulence thus increasing the speed and volumetric efficiency of intake manifold. The manifold excepts up to 66 mm throttle body. Can be used on naturally aspirated or under forced induction.

Skunk 2 valve Springs

Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS Underdrive Lightweight Pulley Set

Skunk2 Titanium Valve Spring Retainer Sets

Skunk2 Throttle Body 66mm

AEM Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

(Top Line) EXHAUST VALVE - VTEC - - D16Z6 - 1590cc(97") - 16 VALVE; SOHC 4; F.INJ. - 75mm(2.953") - 90mm(3.54") - 2.1644/2.1654" - 1.7707/1.7717

(Top Line) INTAKE VALVE - VTEC - - D16Z6 - 1590cc(97") - 16 VALVE; SOHC 4; F.INJ. - 75mm(2.953") - 90mm(3.54") - 2.1644/2.1654" - 1.7707/1.7717

(VENOM) Hi-Performance Fuel Injectors - "Super Flow" - EX/Si - D16Z6 1.6L SOHC Vtec w/ PGM Fuel Delivery - 10% Flow Upgrade

(VENOM) SUPER COOL Hi-Performance Electric Fuel Pump - 1.5/1.6 Mdls - 10% Flow Rate Gain

(EAGLE) Connecting Rods - "ESP H-Beam" - EX/Si - D16Z6 1.6L SOHC VTEC - Center to Center Length 5.394" - Stock Stroke - 510 Gram Weight - with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts - 1.771 crank pin, .748 piston pin and .898 b.e. width - (Set of 4)

(TEIN) Coil-Over Suspension Set - Tein Driving Master Super Street Damper w/ Pillowball Upper Mount
Rr Fork - Chassis: EH2/3
Spring Rate: FRONT 7kgf/mm; 392lbs/in - REAR 3lbs/in; 168lbs/in - Spring Rate Adjust Range: FRONT MAX +2.0kgf/mm; 112lbs/in to FRONT MIN -2.0kgf/mm; -112lbs/in - REAR MAX +2.0kgfmm; 112lbs/in to REAR MIN 0kgf/mm; 0lbs/in - Ride Height: FRONT -58mm/-2.3in; REAR -40mm/-1.6in - Ride Height Adjust Range: FRONT MAX -20mm/-0.8in to FRONT MIN -79.71mm/-3.1in - REAR MAX 2mm/0.1in to REAR MIN -56.38mm/-2.2in

(NRG Innovations) Front Strut Bar- TITANIUM - Engineered to be lightweight and resist chasis twist

(NRG Innovations) Rear Strut Bar - TITANIUM - Engineered to be lightweight and resist chasis twist

(Top Line) PREMIUM RING SET - VTEC - - D16Z6 - 1590cc(97") - 16 VALVE; SOHC 4; F.INJ. - 75mm(2.953") - 90mm(3.54") - 2.1644/2.1654" - 1.7707/1.7717

(JE Pistons) Piston Set of 4 - SOHC VTEC D16Z6 - 1.6 - Bore: 75.25mm / 2.963in - Rings: 1.0/1.2/2.8mm - Oversize: 0.01 - Stroke: 3.543 - Rod Length: 5.394 - Compression Distance: 1.181 - Head CC: 34.6 - Compression Ratio: 10.5:1 - Dome Volume: -3.2 - Weight: 234grams - Accepts Nitrous - Use with piston ring set 135+3027

(Top Line) CRANKSHAFT KIT - VTEC - - D16Z6 - 1590cc(97") - 16 VALVE; SOHC 4; F.INJ. - 75mm(2.953") - 90mm(3.54") - 2.1644/2.1654" - 1.7707/1.7717 - (24mm nose)

(BOSCH) HIGH OUTPUT Alternator - 180 MAX AMPS - Ceramic Coated/Nomex Wound/T6160 Aluminum Pulley - ALL Mdls.

(Sparko) Sparco Fighter Sport Seats
is? lol

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
god dammit!!!! alright. i am also way too tired to be tyoping aparently if i said bored. wow. my bad yall. yes i know what the f**kin pistons are. alright. i'm gone to a new sight. this one is definately not for drivers and builders. i wish yall the best with your cars. and hope you all get to fufill your driving dream. just like i'm trying to do. to drive a car i built from the ground up. i hope you all truely learn what driving is all about. its about more than just speed and loud noises that sound cool. or a huge burnout at every stoplight. its the story behind a driver and his car. without one of those. all you got is a cheap japanese matchbox car. but with a story, with the driving experience comes much more than that. and i hope every one of you figure that out some day. close thread please

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well technically honda built the car.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope you all truely learn what driving is all about. its about more than just speed and loud noises that sound cool. or a huge burnout at every stoplight. its the story behind a driver and his car. without one of those. all you got is a cheap japanese matchbox car. but with a story, with the driving experience comes much more than that. and i hope every one of you figure that out some day.
What... the... f**k... Dude, your kind of a nerd.

psychotic_civic

haha you dont understand you cant bore out a compression number haha gtfo here then....maybe thats why you blew your gasket in the first place cause you like to run 1000:1 comp hahahaha

psychotic_civic

heres a story for you since i see you like literature so much....there was once a boy who didnt know crap about cars. he blew a head gasket and went on a site with this magnificent vision of raw power then got b*itch slapped back to reality. he couldnt take anymore so he ran away and was never heard from again

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
b***h slapped?? lololololol. i might stay on just so see what else yall will write. aaaahahahahahahahaha. yall are pitiful. have fun raggin on a thread, since yall dont seem to have anything else to do. aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, if yall could just see yourselves.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b***h slapped?? lololololol. i might stay on just so see what else yall will write. aaaahahahahahahahaha. yall are pitiful. have fun raggin on a thread, since yall dont seem to have anything else to do. aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, if yall could just see yourselves.
Yeah yeah, we've heard all of that before. No life, internet, blah blah.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like this guy...

just do the Kswap and call it a day

psychotic_civic

this is seriuosly the funniest thread of all time....STICKY. youre makin fun of us because we are makin fun of how retarded you are???? am i missing something here

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like this guy...

just do the Kswap and call it a day
Actually, if he does stick around he would give us a chuckle every now and then... You know what you're right, OP please don't leave.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually, if he does stick around he would give us a chuckle every now and then... You know what you're right, OP please don't leave.
he's got spunk

psychotic_civic

haha yea i could use a good laugh every now and agian.....dang over 170 posts and we never heard of this reta...opps guy yet

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
aaaahahahahhahah. for my final post on this site, you guys really are funny. just go back and look at it from my point of view and you'll see. i'll look back in a couple of days to see what else yall write. i think this thread holds the record for the most posts in half an hour. lol. and if yall got a problem with me bein from the south. yall got problems with yourselves. but yall look back and see if you are able to tell me what the point of makin fun of me was. what it accomplished. lol. other than to get yall a good laugh. who did yall help? other than yourselves. i find selfish, (and maybe not mechanically) but socially ignorant people such as yourselves to be better than stand up comedy. and out of all this i know i came out the better man by not retaliating. continue on with your lives as you are and i promise you will always be materialistic and self absorbed. and if this gets stickied, it wont be an insult or international hunilitaion. just another step to make yourselves look like jerks. hahahahah. peace yall.

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
wow...i dont even know that much and half of what you said is ridiculous.

but to be nice.
USE THE f**king INTERNET YOUR CONNECTED TO!
you can't as they said bore it out to a compression number.
and not all of those are gonna be great ideas.
and the only person who'll find it unique is you.
do research and don't whine when people make fun of you for saying dumb things.

i have a feeling that in a couple years there will be a really gay probably miramax movie about this very civic.