Bis' EM2 ***LOL @ 56K

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Car looks great man...I really like the red on the inside around the guages...Welcome...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kinda like it better with the other wheels.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what do those wheels in the first pic come on? i totally forgot, or i need to go sleep.... but it looks sweet.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh wow, i was way off. They look nearly identical to the Si wheels, but they look better than them. Probs on the 5lug conversion. :thumbs up my next wheels are going to be 5 lug on my ES2 ;)

Bis

5+ Year Member
i want a es2... :(

hey man, i'm trying to get some people together for a 7thgen civic meet in fresno. lmk if you're interested...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh s**t you live in fresno? i've only seen like 2 dudes that are, i didn't even notice haha. where do you stay at?

Bis

5+ Year Member
actually i live in sanger, but i spend about 3/4 of my day in fresno. lol i'm usually in the southeast area and by fresno state.... there's another guy, on another forum (7thgenhonda), that lives in kingsburg that will be down for a meet. he has some really nice mods on his em2. other than that i've seen a few modded 7thgens in town, but every time i try to talk to them they act like dicks... lol

btw what part of town are you in?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I see, yeah you're not too far anyways. I live real close to fashion fair mall, im sure you know where that's at. We probably passed eachother a few times haha or might recognize mine, I cruise on blackstone street over here on the weekend nights sometimes with the homies when i get bored lol
but yeah I'd be down for a meet, if there's a decent amount of peeps dedicated to go

Bis

5+ Year Member
cool. yeah, i know where fashion fair is. i'll let you know when we're planning on meeting...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Alrighty man. Now my ass is gonna be keeping an eye out for a em2 with 5 lugs. haha

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice car
i was wondering what the 07 si rims would look like on an em2
looks nice
nice job

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sick car man, what did you do with the optional leather shift knob?

thought i saw this car for sale on h-t?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Whats with all you 7th geners and your sideways car pictures?

I have NOTHING bad to say about this car. This is one of the cleanest and simplest 7th gens ever. It looks AMAZING with the Accord wheels.
And to think I used to hate 7th gens.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
7th gens look sexiest from the side. ;)

but falcon's pic looks funny cause his gas door is all crooked and on the passenger's side haha