Bis

5+ Year Member
i was bored this evening...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I saw your ass today, haha on mckinley and first in the afternoon, i was on the other side of the damn street at the stop light lol not sure if you saw me though, (white lowered 04 ex 4dr) Noticed you right away by the wheels

First CC member i've seen on the streets :thumbup:

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^should have jumped his ass and stole his car

Bis

5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments guys.

I saw your ass today, haha on mckinley and first in the afternoon, i was on the other side of the damn street at the stop light lol not sure if you saw me though, (white lowered 04 ex 4dr) Noticed you right away by the wheels

First CC member i've seen on the streets :thumbup:
10/08 was a monday... oh yeah! i had lunch with my wife at that pho place. doode, you have good eyes. i don't pay much attention to anything when i drive. honk the next time you see me lol

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments guys.

10/08 was a monday... oh yeah! i had lunch with my wife at that pho place. doode, you have good eyes. i don't pay much attention to anything when i drive. honk the next time you see me lol

i think i know what place you're talking about something paradise? i dunno lotsa peeps go there though, and yeah i was a lil far away for you to notice me even if i honked or got out the car and waved haha but your em2 looked nice though :thumbs up I'll honk next time, and throw up the cc lanyard

Bis

5+ Year Member
no not that one. the one down the road. paradise smells like s**t for some reason...

i think there's a car show or something at the new honda dealership in january. there might be some 7thgens coming down from norcal. maybe you can kick with us...

Bis

5+ Year Member
got some gazzz tonight. decided to snap a few pics with the camera phone because lighting was great...

a full tank for $21? not bad...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no not that one. the one down the road. paradise smells like s**t for some reason...

i think there's a car show or something at the new honda dealership in january. there might be some 7thgens coming down from norcal. maybe you can kick with us...
oooh where's this new dealership going to be at?

Bis

5+ Year Member
it's right on the se corner of willow and herndon. i think a few members ( 10+ ) are going to the jdmspeedwerx meet on january 4th. it's about 1 1/2 hr drive. lmk if you're interested. it'll be fun.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
isn't that where honda north is at? i heard the day of the meet there was going to be jan 31st but wasn't the for sure yet date.

but yeah i actually have a business card from jdmspeedwerx from my boy, i guess that's where he got his lowering kit installed.

Bis

5+ Year Member
lol @ si wheels

yeah, a few members from 7thgenhonda are going, so i might just caravan with them. you're welcome to join... i think the new place is just a show room though. the old dealership is still up. plus, it's a biatch getting to and from the old one.

anyways, here are a few pics from the trip i took this evening...

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice pics man.

and im confused... what day is it supposed to be again and where? lol

i'll be there and bring my buddy with a ep3

Bis

5+ Year Member
it's on juanuary 31 at honda north, the new location. we're expecting everyone to be at fresno state by 10:45am, in parking lot v. we'll caravan from there at about 11:00am. i think the event is from 11am-4pm. can't remember, but if all goes well there will be quite a few of us 7thgeners...

here's the link for more info and directions...

http://www.7thgenhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9166