Bis' EM2 ***LOL @ 56K

Bis

5+ Year Member
yeah, it's suppose to be... 8th gen is having a meet and they've invited 7th gen. guess i'll see you there.

also, there's a meet at jdm speedwerx on th 24th of this month. alot of 7th gens will be there as well. i'll be attending. if you're interested we can caravan there too. lmk

black05vp

5+ Year Member
So what chassis did you get the five lug conversion from? Was it hard to install ( any wierd modifications) or did it bolt right up? I have been wanting to do rear disc brakes really bad and am unsure of what is compatible. Let me know if there is a how to any where. Thanks man, I really dig the accord wheels, I like the stock look, clean ass coupe.

Bis

5+ Year Member
thanks.

the parts came off a base rsx. any model 02-06 will do.

installation was easy. all parts were direct bolt on.

if you just want rear disks you can pick the parts of an ep3. you'd need rsx e-brake cables, knuckles, hub/spindles, calipers, brake lines, and pads. that's all i can think of for now. it's best if you buy the parts as a set used, so that you aren't missing any parts.

let me know when you decide to do the conversion and i'll help you look for parts and walk you through the installation more thouroughly.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah won't make it to the jdmspeedworx meet... but i'll still be going to the jan 31st meet, which makes me think that i should sign up on 7thgen honda and post my ride lol

Bis

5+ Year Member
aren't we all? 7thgenhonda is a good site. there's a lot of useful info and good diy's.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
love the color