Blayze2010's EJ1 build

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
More stuff ripped apart! Deciding if I want to go ahead and recover my headliner and hat rack in black suede or not.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got an 88 s10 today! Great little 4 cyl 5 speed for $1100 needs a little tlc but runs and drives great!

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Body looks in pretty good shape minus the faded red paint. How many miles?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah, you luck f**k! unmolested square body s-dime! i hate you

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Matches my 88 blazer =) its got 107k on the cluster but the speedometer doesnt work so no telling. Did a full tune up tonight and figured id throw a speedometer cable on there just to see if it fixes it and it still doesnt work. Got to looking under the truck and theres a few f**king rot spots on the floor pans but oh well its just a beater.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Then ill just weld in some patches when my feet start falling through the floorboard. lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's the spirit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually got around to being able to go by the auto body store today and got most of my sandpaper, bondo and a nice dura block. Didnt have much time tonight so I started blocking the rear quarters with 36. Boy do I have some work ahead of me. Still need to get my hands on a dent puller, get the rear and quarter glass out, and get my driver rocker pulled out before I can get real serious with the bodywork. Going to try and work on it as much as possible since im trying to have it painted before IA spring meet, but I doubt ill have the funds for everything before then.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! In the middle of so much body work. Lol

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah so much fun lol. Gota get these windows out soon so I can get more done.