bluehatch's HATCH!! new pics

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
took these like a month or so ago, right before i took the muffler off...i know, i know, i suck at teh pictures, but i think its pretty decent for a disposable cam...haha, im too poor for the digi...anyways, crticism, props, anything at all is welcome...

i dont care what anyone says, i still think amber corners look better than oem, no not because i think its "jdm", i just think it looks more solid

shadow > me

maaad tuck in the front

feel free to flame, worship, etc.... 8)

Last edited:

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

hatch got owned

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, you thread jacking communist trust fund panzy boy bastard!!!! damn you and your superior quality pics!!!!!!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ lol, I'm not sure what's goin on here but, the hatch is lookin good as always.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like amber corners better than clears too :thumbs up I might change mine to amber. Anyhoo, that drop is crazzzy! Lookin' good!

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man...buck is just being a little b***h...haha

anyways, i still gotta take some new engine shots

buck1115

My car has the turbonator
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its an inside joke about me pwning him

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
I like amber corners better than clears too :thumbs up I might change mine to amber. Anyhoo, that drop is crazzzy! Lookin' good!

thanks :D i actually like your headlights alot...i just cant stand the oem 5th gen's like half amber, half clear...it looks so haggard...but thanks for the compliment!!

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn do i love that hatch. you have no idea how much i wish i had the money to take it off your hands...

Bobo_686

Shiny things amuse me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch man..is that u guys playin paintball?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

wanna race? lol, that would last about 2 seconds and id be covered in dust

Britty said:
i thought u had 1-pc lights

BH - are you missing the lower window seal thing on the right door? or is painted to match?

Last edited:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
what happened to your bumper

haha, i have no clue...bought it like that

in all honestly, i probbly have the worst paint job/exterior of anyone here...my skirts are all scratched up, both corners of the bumper are chipped like that...the girl before me autoX'd the car alot, so the body has had its fair share of wear and tear...whoa, a little too much rhyming on that last sentance....but anyways, i dont exactly baby it either...im mostly concerned about whats under the hood...looks dont mean much to me :P

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
importlegions said:
ill trade u my 95 cx for it???
haha, i would if i could...but i gots to sell it

96 DX Hatch said:
:thumbs up
wanna race? lol, that would last about 2 seconds and id be covered in dust
i thought u had 1-pc lights
haha, you might last for 3 or 4 seconds....but not much longer than that ;)
and was i gonna get 1-piece, but im not spending any money on it since im just trying to sell it

Bobo_686 said:
nice hatch man..is that u guys playin paintball?
nah, those paintball pics are Bucks...he was just bein an ass, trying to pwn me with his awesome pics

SpoonFedRexSi

Droppin' a Deuce
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Don't feel bad about your exterior. My quarter panels are rusted out. They have the worst Bondo job I've ever seen. CRX quarter panels are almost $500 each because they run all the way from the rear end, over the sides of the roof, and down the A-Pillar. They must be a b***h to replace.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Britty said:
n000!!!! Your car looks so dope with out em, and the all clear front end.

If i could go back i would have not gone black housing headlights, and put clear corners and bumper lenses on and been done.

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes! I want engine pics! I don't know why you want to sell that thing.....

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
n000!!!! Your car looks so dope with out em, and the all clear front end.

If i could go back i would have not gone black housing headlights, and put clear corners and bumper lenses on and been done.
Too late, my front bumper turn signals are amber...i did it a few days ago :P 8) They look soooooooooooooooooooooo good btw! Hee hee!