Body kit on lowered '99 Si

6thGenFtw

5+ Year Member
:rice: Its your car and you can do what ever you want to it, but you have a em1! They look beautiful stock

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A properly fitted kit can look good...

Nevyn04

i agree that it is a beautiful car now. Just want it a bit more aggressive. I want it to stand out a little more without being "ricey". lol. And it definitely needs paint. The roof and trunk lid are getting pretty bad.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

That would look good, if you had that color scheme going on.

Nevyn04

i was actually considering black just like this scheme but on top of my red instead of the silver in your pic.

And i like those eyelids over the halo projectors. Very aggressive.

aneidiaztorres

That would look good, if you had that color scheme going on.
Color scheme in this pic does give it that aggressive look. I like allot. I those lights too .... :D:D:cool: ...... Your giving me idea now lol..... But don't get a body kit. It would be a silly investment... You get a nice top notch body kit just to lower it and get it all scratched up? That makes no sense. Go for the lip look. That's my opinion. The car is yours. If you like it, do it.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
body kits always look good, its just some people out there at do it incorrectly and there are some kits out that are just dumb looking and are just designed for a crazy video game look..if you look at a lot of the race cars today to the show cars, most of them have body kits on..settling for a lip and calling your car modded is old.
or s**t like i got a ebay mugen lip im jdm as f**k

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A body kit can look good. As long as the car flows or has some sort of a theme going on, I appreciate any modified car, no matter the mods.

97% of the users here on ClubCivic are against them but to each his own. If you like it, do it.

rebirth

5+ Year Member
body kits always look good, its just some people out there at do it incorrectly and there are some kits out that are just dumb looking and are just designed for a crazy video game look..if you look at a lot of the race cars today to the show cars, most of them have body kits on..settling for a lip and calling your car modded is old.
Agreed!!!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh and get a true si grille. without the H emblem. cleans up the front end in my opinion.
you can remove the H and the piece that holds the H on it from the oem grill. thats all the type r grill is. same grill just doesnt have the H. look at majestic honda. you can order all the pieces seperately

OP. its your car to do what you want with and your vision. i used to have the Tsunami kit on my EM1 and liked it alot. but after 7 years of it on i grew tired of that look. build your car how you want, then sit back and let all the hating fuel you do do bigger things!

504scene

my EM1 in its projector/body kit/17" wheel days lol

[/IMG]
Awwwwwwww yeah I'm liking that lol not too much jus enough to make yah look really hard. I personally love my 17" n wouldn't change em for s**t....maybe 16"s jus to drop and stance it more

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my old rex when i had the black widow kit

then i decided i didnt what the body kit or the turbo kit....so took it all off. dont look at the tail lights....nopi sent the wrong ones

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
probably...i really didnt mind the widebody kit on the rex...just its an enormous amount of work....looks good when done right

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the first kit i ever painted and installed was a widebody on a crx, it was a pain in the balls, but it was sick when i got finished.

Nevyn04

Nice Em1 504. I'm torn between body kit or not. Lol. Was thinking maybe just cervini side skirts. But not sure yet. I like the eyebrows though.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread makes me cry.