5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin nice, cant wait till its done

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammm nice work.. i wish i could help =)

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1bad4dr said:
dammm nice work.. i wish i could help =)
take the drive up here, we still have alot to do....NYC border iz 1 hour away

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ravage's 90 HB Project SCRAPED!

while driving home one day from work, ravage hit a pot hole which broke the driver side ball joint, causing him to slam his car into the curb and also breaking the axel....
Ravage was ok...but the car wasnt....

For now this project is over, HOWEVER he is now looking for a new body, engine iz still go

....what a waste, we had done so much work on that body removing the rust.....this really sux..

Broken ball joint, we believe that the rubber protecting the joint leak which caused it to rust and break from the jolt

axel fuked

can you see how it riped out the axel....

so now hes looking for a 96 + body....

but as for the other proj, (92 HB) that iz still GO.....pics of the progress of that to come soon

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I"m so sorry to hear that after all the time you put it in it it doesn't seem fair to end like this

Frostee

OMG?! IS IT A HONDER!?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is too tragic :-( I was looking forward to driving to canada to see it in person too :-( DAMN YOU RAVAGE! WATCH 4 POT HOLES AND DITCHES! :-\ Well I hope u guys find the 96+ your looking for and get it lookin good ... and next time hard steer right or left, just away from the potholes! I know how it is dont worry. With my project accord *(89 LXi) I hit a pot hole in the rain broke the upper / lower ball joints, bent bother right rims + popped tires and cracked the front axle... yeah that was the end of that project for me aswell, it kinda sucked and didnt wanna do anything after that for a while, but now im thinkin about lookin for a project car and going to keep my 00 ex for daily driving... Thinkin about a CRX but not sure going to look around and keep my eyes open ya know.,.. Well good work guys, hope to see your next project as i'll post mine up aswell.. peace

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t that sucks, never seen that happen but damn.,

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet project....not a bad way to spend some after-work evenings. I only wish I had friends with the balls to take on a project like that. oh well, but anyways keep up the great work.

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a few friends that have the balls.. but its the money issue thats settin us back.. heh..

RiceburnerRyan

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mitch .. lets do it ... we can pull apart a car .. put on new fenders .. juss for the hell of it ... remmeber that widebody i was gonna buy ? well i had no money .. haha

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Progress on the 92 HB
body is pretty much ready for paint
we finished striping the front fenders and doors to bare metal, so its all go from here.....

at this point, je told me to stop taking pictures and get back to work...lol

yup, so this body work should soon be complete

off topic, a friend of mine recently got these rims on her car (acura in the background), even thought its still a 4x4, do you like them, i unno if they go well

edit, found better pic

Last edited:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like you have some over spray on your headlights :(

looks fun...if i get an EK or EG hatch im def gonna hit you guys up LOL

ekshowciv

I'm in Japan Bitches!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the project looks goo man. btw were those brigstone protenzas on ravages fuxed up car?

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
project looks AWESOME!! please post more pics! I can't wait to see the outcome.