Body Work *Pics*

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real good, u jus need some big rims and wheelspacers for the back to put wheels out with the fenders, lol

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn those fenders look sweet! can't wait to see it with out the tape... good job man :thumbs up

civicnoob

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, thats some awesome focking shiet, I wish I had that determination and knowledge....

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicnoob said:
dude, thats some awesome focking shiet, I wish I had that determination and knowledge....
:werd: :wstupid: looks awesome dude...

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daaaaaamn that is sick guys. great job :thumbs up :thumbs up like the wide body and the front. Thought of making custom taillights? They would look pretty good like that in a way. not with the tape that is. just the red. keep it up. what are u guys going to do with all of ur free time now?

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
daaaaaamn that is sick guys. great job :thumbs up :thumbs up like the wide body and the front. Thought of making custom taillights? They would look pretty good like that in a way. not with the tape that is. just the red. keep it up. what are u guys going to do with all of ur free time now?
what free time.....

read the end "Now we are working on sound systems for this car, mine and Ravages'"

mugen_tuned

4G63-T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: so bad ass bro, congratulations on the final product, something so fresh, i love it.

civic_tuner_182

MINE IS FASTER
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, i just followed all 10 pages and i loved every minute of it......HELLA NICE

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was thinking about relocating my back license plate also, and i think im gonna try it out on an old trunk first. nice job man. thats the time when you dont want to have any extra or things missing....hah...peace

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap, you guys are insane. but god knows why you guys are crazy after the outcome.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
widebody hatch... hardcore... get some new rims :thumbs up