Boosted 06 Si

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
Here's the set up...

Precision SC6176S Turbo, AJP Turbo Manifold, HKS SSQ BOV, Tial 44mm WG, 2.5" I/C piping, AJP FMIC, 3" S/S Downpipe, S/S Dumptube, Walbro 255 fuel pump, AJP 650cc inj., AJP fuel return system(Golden Eagle rail, don't remember the brand of fuel pressure regulator) AEM wideband/afr gauge, AJP Hondata Reflash, Buddy Club 3" exhaust, ACT 6 puck sprung clutch...I'm sure there are a few little things I'm leavin' out. Note: AJP is All Jap Performance...they designed and installed the kit.

Still gotta upload more pics to photobucket, like the ones of the car put back together! :D That'll do for now though...

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome.. how about numbers?

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
351whp and 243wtq @ 7 psi on a nice heat soaked dyno run. ECM has learned a lot and feels stronger. Thanks=)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow man, awesome numbers for just 7psi!
Hope to see more of this car!

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
Thanks fellas. I'm at a slight stand-still right now cuz my boost cut is 8.5. I've gotta send in my ECM to Hondata for an upgrade then I can have it tuned up to 11lbs. It's running off a reflash until they release Kpro for our cars.

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
LOL...nope. Pure whitey here.

I'm lovin' the boost! Feels good to spank on EVO's, SRT-4's or STI's when they blow off at ya.
GTO's aren't happy with this car either=)

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL...nope. Pure whitey here.

I'm lovin' the boost! Feels good to spank on EVO's, SRT-4's or STI's when they blow off at ya.
GTO's aren't happy with this car either=)
Haha, I was just messing. But indeed a nice Si. :thumbs up

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo and wg seem a little overkill but good numbers. when do you hit full boost? atleast its only 7psi