5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how you can't even see the intercooler

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how you can't even see the intercooler
hell yea, and i really doubt people expect the new civic to be modded past rims intake and exhaust, sweet car!

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm pretty impressed. haha. i'll check back for some numbers and feedback when you up it to 11psi. two thumbs up!

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
turbo and wg seem a little overkill but good numbers. when do you hit full boost? atleast its only 7psi
Turbo and WG are that size for upgrading purposes. I don't have to upgrade either of those to components when I want to turn up the boost. Hell, most of the parts are sufficient for any goals I have. Injectors are probably the only part that I'll need to upgrade...

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
It's a little mix and match. I wanted the upgraded turbo, but not all the fancy polished piping and flashy crap. Plus I upgraded the waste gate from 38 to 44mm. I had the fuel return kit added, the cat removed and ran a 3" exhaust from the turbo back. The gauge pod that I got with the kit might be in the current kits, but I'm not sure. When they installed it, it was meant as a prototype for fitment, but since it fit so nicely, I kept it. It looks like it came from the factory.

Last I heard, they don't really sell 'em in "stages" anymore. If you want something changed or upgraded, just let them know and they'll take care of it.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
o ok, well sweet, i know there shop car was amazingly fast like 11s on stock motor

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
Yeah, they recently pulled the motor and had it built to handle what ever they decided to throw at it. The last dyno run they did was over 500whp...dunno all the details. They keep their site blog updated pretty well.

street2uned

Boosted FG2
5+ Year Member
Still haven't made one yet. Between work, spending time with my wife and son and just being lazy...haven't got around to it.