Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow... And blare will probably not post for a few days, maybe a few weeks and then make a new username and hope no one catches him.

Lost all respect for you dude....

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
I musta missed that one
long story short.......somehow got ahold of a large number of xbox360's was going to sell them for cheap.....but then didnt wanna sell just 1 at a time. wanted BIG orders like 5 systems and 10 games to one person... :???:

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill take a million pics of my car tomorrow and show u dont matter to me lol, i never said the first pic was my car did i? No i think not.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kicklow said:
long story short.......somehow got ahold of a large number of xbox360's was going to sell them for cheap.....but then didnt wanna sell just 1 at a time. wanted BIG orders like 5 systems and 10 games to one person... :???:
i found a guy here buying 10a day so im good on ppl from cc buying them, thanks for your concern.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all you guys talkin s**t makes no differnence to me i never said the first pic was mine.. im relating to his car. Our cars look quite similar. Like i said ppl get my car confused sometimes with mouses. I been to meets, isnt like i dont have a f**king si all modded...boosted at that.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll be at many meets to come, anyone has something to say ill be there, and you can call me a "fake" or whatever you like to my face with 15k into my si not including the 9.5k i spent on it.

PEARLelectron

Banned
blare said:
all you guys talkin s**t makes no differnence to me i never said the first pic was mine.. im relating to his car. Our cars look quite similar. Like i said ppl get my car confused sometimes with mouses. I been to meets, isnt like i dont have a f**king si all modded...boosted at that.
ok.... you said you took some "pics PLURAL" today".... there was 2 pics posted....... you never said that wasnt your car either........ yea.... good one slick

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I said im posting more later on that i took that day, thanks

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok ok ok, if that really is your car, youll have more pics posted tomorrow that HAVEN'T already been posted by mouse - and they will be DIFFERENT pics

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I already admitted the first pic is mouses car? i dont understand...drama queens = for girls.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blare said:
I already admitted the first pic is mouses car? i dont understand...drama queens = for girls.
You tried to play it off like it was your car. You even put your name in the picture, Not thinking anybody would notice. I understand.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was messing with adobe is alll, was bored. like i stated

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So first you post a pic of someone else car and don't mention it's someone else's car and claim it's yours. Then you get caught and try to play it off like "I know it's someone else's car, never said it was mine". And now you're trying to claim that you were just trying to "compare" cars.

What's going to be your next excuse? Your car blew up from so much vt4k and you're getting a new civic so you couldn't get any pics?

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its amazing you guys can tell the fog lights & front lip are not the same since only one pic has either of those items in it. But im not saying its alright to use someone else picture and call it your own. But if those are 2 totally different cars, looking at thhese pictures i wouldnt be able to tell them apart.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stating that in the begining would have saved you 4 pages of flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.