Brembo, Walbro, OEM part out 98 civic last call..

Status
Not open for further replies.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, let me know if it falls through and if you're willing to sell just the axleback.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM's replied to.. starting to post on other forums..

may consider reasonable offers..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, well let me know on shipping, but if it's gunna be a b***h for you don't even worry about it.
probably starting to strip the car tomorrow.. once i see how big it actually is i can figure the shipping..

thanks

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you think the roll bar would fit in my 00 4 dr?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some pictures today please EMAIL all parts interests to civicpartout@acmfs.com with the part that you want... zip code... pick up or ship... and first name so i can get all this s**t together easier and get you guys pictures that are interested.. i pulled some parts today and took some pictures.... there is SOME flexibility in the prices and the WHOLE car is up for grabs including the stock stuff.. so if you guys email i will get you the information that you need... even if you already messaged me it would be easier if you send this email... also this way i dont sell something you want to someone else..

Thanks..

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics/condition on the Spoon elbow?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some pictures today please EMAIL all parts interests to civicpartout@acmfs.com with the part that you want... zip code... pick up or ship... and first name so i can get all this s**t together easier and get you guys pictures that are interested.. i pulled some parts today and took some pictures.... there is SOME flexibility in the prices and the WHOLE car is up for grabs including the stock stuff.. so if you guys email i will get you the information that you need... even if you already messaged me it would be easier if you send this email... also this way i dont sell something you want to someone else..

Thanks..
ill have time this evening to send out some pics.. got a lot of emails.. and thats really the only way i have to keep organized... please keep the emails coming..

again should have pics tonight

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some pictures added more coming..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You gunna be able to ship the sideskirt or no?
i really dont think its worth it.. its NOT heavy at all.. but its so long? i didnt get a chance to check the actual price been trying to deal with all the PM messages and emails.. but ill try to check tomorrow..

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
off topic-- What are you driving around in now? New project yet?

bump for some nice parts

Status
Not open for further replies.