so when you getting it?

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
THANK GOD! better you deface an 8thgen compared to a 7thgen

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys great news i got an approval for a loan for the 07 si, i will be picking it up tomorrow.. i'll put up the pics as soon as i can, i am so f**kin happy.

rtr5o7

Bitty
5+ Year Member
err, we can see pics at honda.com. plus you got a new community now! the 8thgen forum on cc. show it off there =)

ClutchEm2

5+ Year Member
So did they give you a refund for the full amount on the 7th gen? If it was a lemon, you should.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so just a quick question, how did the car being in an accident before you got it, cause 2 transmissions to go?

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so just a quick question, how did the car being in an accident before you got it, cause 2 transmissions to go?
that is the only reason i can find for the tranny to go, i babyed my car for the first tranny and out of nowhere it just droped, and then i got it rebuilt and a few days later that one f**ked up to so i just got a whole new tranny and i beat the s**t out of it and it ran hard w/ no problems.

hondaharris

Who Me?!?!?!
5+ Year Member
if you do the body on the 8th gen, i recommend a clean body kit and to drop it 2 inches....friend of mine just did it and looks clean as hell. still runs the same and suspension is beautiful. DONT TURBO THE MOTOR....i have heard rumors that it sucks unless u plan to spend a couple thousand to tune it....

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you do the body on the 8th gen, i recommend a clean body kit and to drop it 2 inches....friend of mine just did it and looks clean as hell. still runs the same and suspension is beautiful. DONT TURBO THE MOTOR....i have heard rumors that it sucks unless u plan to spend a couple thousand to tune it....
the car dosn't even need a body kit, im just gonna drop it and black out the tail and head lights, i love the stock si rims they look great, but i might paint them black on the inside wall of the rim and chrome the lip, that would look even better.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do they make Altezzas for the 8th gen yet...?!? :lol: I'm j/k

What suspension do you have planned for your 8th gen? Coil overs? Good luck on the new car; I'm jealous. I can't wait untill I get a sit down job so I don't have to put so much wear and tear on my car or else I would upgrade in a heart beat. I do like not having a car payment though

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do they make Altezzas for the 8th gen yet...?!? :lol: I'm j/k

What suspension do you have planned for your 8th gen? Coil overs? Good luck on the new car; I'm jealous. I can't wait untill I get a sit down job so I don't have to put so much wear and tear on my car or else I would upgrade in a heart beat. I do like not having a car payment though
ya i don't really have a sit down job and yes they do make some sweet ass tails for those cars, i'm getting these black ones i've seen on google and i'm not sure on the drop down i'm gonna try hfp but i i'm not sure if they have anything, and yes if anyone is woundering i am tintingthe windows a light black

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
is that car still in one peace?

edit *hehehe, i was looking at some archives of MY* ex-girl on yahoo, and i sent her a link of this page to check out my sig a year ago :lol:*

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Leaving it stock, my ass!
Poor 8th gen, poor poor 8th gen.
Why they hell do you treat your car like that?
Plus buying a used car always check the frame first then look under the hood for s**t, and check the oil.