Calling out Vic: Bring back Joe!

hgocasca

This is going to be an awkward first post, but I just came over from ClubIntegra, and over there, this would be a public matter that we wouldn't let go until all questions were answered and results were produced. I feel at the very least, premium members deserve to know what's going on, as it sounds like club money is being fooled with and they deserve to know what's going on with said money. Please correct me if I'm misinformed, but as a new member, this seems rather sketchy as to if I wanna buy a premium membership here too. I am a paying member at ClubIntegra, and have been very satisfied with spending my hard earned money with them. I know JayJay from over there, and he always seems to do what's right, I think he'll do his best in this situation to make all parties happy.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss joe too :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so, when are you fags gonna come out and say april fools?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, I'm 50/50 on April Fools, and thinking this is fishy. I instantly thought this was fishy, and many know I know Vic better than most on here, and I've preached from day 1 he's a Yes Man and will do anything to appease Justin, no matter the consequences of others.

Although I'm quite shocked Mark and John are agreeing with this...it's just..odd..

EDIT: I talked to Joe the other day on FB, and things definitely seem sketchy. All he kept saying is he's not allowed to speak about the matter just yet and all will be revealed in time.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i call bs joke.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it was well played at first, then this was just over the top, and somthing no one would do. take a bow bitchs

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, if its all been an April fools joke, s**t ive been had. if its not, then i do think there should be some answers with the way this has gone.

RonJ

Banned
^Dying the slow death of apathy.

Actually, I give kudos to the idea and the staff cooperation. Me likes. Keep up the good work gentlemen.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I was wondering what happened with Joe, one day I'm messaging him about my DIY next day he;s gone wtf?!? But now he's a supermod again so I guess u got me haha

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^you know.. I never think about clubintegra.. They're our sister site, but I never think about them. I'd be interested to see their mod lounge to compare it to ours and see the way they operate.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we should get in communication with clubintegra. would be interesting to share ideas.

oh and i knew this was a joke, but i had fallen out of loop with it and didnt want to f**k it up

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damn. We honestly had more planned, but we had to back off because quite a few people were getting butt-hurt.