Can I pose a question

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, in todays world of imports, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR and thats the damn truth...

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lanojp1 said:
Well, in todays world of imports, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR and thats the damn truth...

Exactly, but how are they gonna get what they cant get without the extra money? Theyre just inqiuring about certain products so let them know what they want to hear. I personally wont use cheap parts but I dont go reccommending something out of their league. And if I do reccommend something, it is comprable to what they need.

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is the truth everybody jumps the gun... maybe there trying to help them out or something... but it doesn't make any sense to me because say for example somebody's putting an intake on a d16 people so swap don't get it or they say like turbo.... i mean seriously if the person had the money there's no doubt they would be doing that... i think ppl on here need to chill out and little bit and focus more on what the thread is about rather then disagreing with everything

dipset891

whats really good?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
i believe it's because lots of people here on clubcivic have quite a bit of money. i'm not sure though, but everyone is sure as hell richer than i am.
for reel just the other day i saw a thread that said name ur parents whip and there were bmw, porsche, lexus , corvettes and all these expensive ass cars being names must be a lot of mommys and daddys paying for all these mods

ekhatch-r

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
95AccordLX said:
They jump to say swap cause thats your bets bet...save for a new motor instead of wasting your money on something that'll give you 5hp...

You can get more the 5hp and you wont waste your money, Take cam for example or an itntake manifold.