Can wont start!!!! NEED HELP

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i dropped in the boosted Y8, NOTHINg fit perfect haha everything had to be bent, custom fit. But got it in and plugged up NO BOOST LEAKS, nothing EXCEPT.......

With the stock ECU it fires up and I have to hold the gas pedal down to keep it running. Bogs out when u let off....

Then I threw in my Neptunes RTP ecu and it doesnt start, just clicks over n wont fire up.....I also downloaded someones tunes basemap and still doesnt work.

No then i smelt a ton of gas, i pulled out the NGK plugs and bottoms are black and they smell like gas.....So what can this be?

and why cant I get this thing to idle??? I changed the setting in RTP, like injector size, trim, start up fuel settings etc and still wont go...

Also i have a blox adj FPR, which i told i should take off, but will that fix my problem?

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs a tune up maybe. need to adjust the throttle. Have a CEL? Try to remove the blox FPR and see if it helps

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
removed blox FPR and now my battery is completely dead, its been sitting for almost 12 months tho...Imma go home change that and see if i can fire this thing up.....Ill take out the digi cam and take some pics n videos of start up to show you guys what I mean.....