joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Happy Birthday man!

I love dos equis..... excellent flavor. Great with a meal or by itself.

Heineken tastes like dog feces. Well, to me anyway. To each his own.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the roomies and are are puttin down some Sam Adams Summer Ale tonight.

pretty good.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That summer ale is definitely a good beer. I wish I had some right now.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy Birthday man!

I love dos equis..... excellent flavor. Great with a meal or by itself.

Heineken tastes like dog feces. Well, to me anyway. To each his own.
:lol: come on now Joe. I've never had xx but, but would like to try it soon. I hear that's one of mexico's best beers.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
At least some one agrees w/ me about Heineken, that s**t is gross.

A wise comedian once said that you should drink a beer that is easy to pronounce for when you get drunk.

Sir, what would you like to drink? Heikenikenekiken. or Buddddd.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
To those of you who enjoy Mexican or out of country beers; do the beers in its home country taste different than our US counterpart?

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To those of you who enjoy Mexican or out of country beers; do the beers in its home country taste different than our US counterpart?
are you asking if Corona or Asahi tastes better in Mexico or Japan?

if thats the question, id say no. as far as i know all the beer is made in the same place then imported into the US.

you might say a Corona is better in Mexico because chances are your sitting on a white sand beach with the sun on your face listening to the waves. opposed to drinking in the US your ass is sitting on the couch watching a Lakers game lol

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

if thats the question, id say no. as far as i know all the beer is made in the same place then imported into the US.

you might say a Corona is better in Mexico because chances are your sitting on a white sand beach with the sun on your face listening to the waves. opposed to drinking in the US your ass is sitting on the couch watching a Lakers game lol
:word:

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Nice answer, lol.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Ahhh I see.. good answer.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I unno, the dudes that cut my lawn are full true blooded immigrants from Mexico and I offered them a Corona once and they said that in Mexico, Corona is piss water.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I unno, the dudes that cut my lawn are full true blooded immigrants from Mexico and I offered them a Corona once and they said that in Mexico, Corona is piss water.
lol i dont think the question was whether the beer itself was good or not, just if it tastes better in its country of origin or here in the US

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Corona is piss water in the US too.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:lol: come on now Joe. I've never had xx but, but would like to try it soon. I hear that's one of mexico's best beers.
lol. Just sayin man.

Dos Equis is the best mexican beer I've had... though I haven't had many. However, even when not comparing to only mexican beers, I think it's an excellent one.