CC gone to hell?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can i be a second shift mod? like from 7pm to 11pm. thats the only free time i have to be on cc? :lol:
like part time mod you know.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
can i be a second shift mod? like from 7pm to 11pm. thats the only free time i have to be on cc? :lol:
second shift, humm talk about liking to work for less then minimum wage.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, OC, Tom, Green, Shiznit, I give you guys props, you are great at taking care of this site but i know some people out there see what I see, change the title of this thread to something more appropriate and let it be a discussion amongst us non-moderators. I explained my reasoning of this thread to OC over IM...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
No, OC, Tom, Green, Shiznit, I give you guys props, you are great at taking care of this site but i know some people out there see what I see, change the title of this thread to something more appropriate and let it be a discussion amongst us non-moderators. I explained my reasoning of this thread to OC over IM...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhlol.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel the love mang,

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard late shift gets 10 kicks in the nuts in 30 seconds

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think oc likes me enough to be a mod. i am think i am level headed enough to be one. but i dont know if i qualify yet as an OG.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was asking a serious question. :|
getting kicked in the balls does sound too serious of an answer.
going to some hiddern area for tranning, sounds a lil better.

maybe some people dont like to take this site serious because of people running the site dont take their people serious.
idk. prolly,

so, how do you become a mod?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how can you be a mod.. you cant even make a f**king signature that fits the guidelines of the site.. :P

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can see the point of the whole community thing, i met some of my best friends through CC,
but one thing i think alot of people forget is, that this is a website. if you get flamed, you get flamed,
why should you care? i think alot of people get so involved in it that this becomes their life.
which as far as the social well-being of our country, its makes me sad...
i guess it comes down to, that if someone doesnt like it, dont log on....
no one is holding a gun to anyones head......

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we each have our reason of why we're mods, or how we were picked, when the time comes a new one is or will be picked for certain qualities that help us do our job effectively.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

maybe some people dont like to take this site serious because of people running the site dont take their people serious.
idk. prolly,

i was just f**king with you man.. ;)

being a mod is such a complicated thing and heres why.. you need a need for one.. like an old one has to go away... you need to happen to fit the mod profile.. AND you have to happen to know about that particular section that just became open.. so basicly a lot of s**t has to kind of fall into place.. thats an honest answer..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was just f**king with you man.. ;)

being a mod is such a complicated thing and heres why.. you need a need for one.. like an old one has to go away... you need to happen to fit the mod profile.. AND you have to happen to know about that particular section that just became open.. so basicly a lot of s**t has to kind of fall into place.. thats an honest answer..
we each have our reason of why we're mods, or how we were picked, when the time comes a new one is or will be picked for certain qualities that help us do our job effectively.

thanks.
so you have to get picked.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks.
so you have to get picked.
a LITTLE more complicated than that.. as you see in my answer right above you.. ive had some GREAT members ask to be mods.. who would be SICK at it.. unfortunately there was no need at that time.. there is definately an eliment of timing involved..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

idk. prolly,

Being a mod is more then just being serious, but knowing when to be a light hearted person on aspects of life, and knowing when to be serious about situations that arise at almost any time, not just about being some harsh ass, but knowing the difference in how to treat all members the same as how you'd want to be treated.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a LITTLE more complicated than that.. as you see in my answer right above you.. ive had some GREAT members ask to be mods.. who would be SICK at it.. unfortunately there was no need at that time.. there is definately an eliment of timing involved..
Agreed, I'd love to work the interior section with Marc but there needs to be an opening and I need to be a little nicer, lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lets not forget that the mods staff as a whole for the most part and most situations should have some agreeance with new additions, not all the time, but is a good practice.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being a mod is more then just being serious, but knowing when to be a light hearted person on aspects of life, and knowing when to be serious about situations that arise at almost any time, not just about being some harsh ass, but knowing the difference in how to treat all members the same as how you'd want to be treated.
thanks again.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do think go guys are doing a pretty good job. Atleast the ones that still come to the site every once in a while. There are a few that I think arent on the site to be mods. The do good work but i just dont think they are here enough to be considered mods.