Status
Not open for further replies.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate having to sleep. I wish I could go 24/7 without it. And yes, Ive done speed and among other things :lol:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate having to sleep. I wish I could go 24/7 without it. And yes, Ive done speed and among other things :lol:
x1000 I wish I didn't need sleep. I can get so much more s**t done. Sleep diminishes your life by an average of a third.. I hate that feeling when you want to stay up, but you get tired and it is late. I hate sleeping.:word:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
woah, I thought I was tripping for a second. Biz's qoute you have, the letters started moving, it was freaky.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woah, I thought I was tripping for a second. Biz's qoute you have, the letters started moving, it was freaky.
Yeah, I was bored out of my ass earlier and was looking for a sig. I searched Biz's threads and it was his first thread he ever made back in 03'. I like how he did that Keyboard effect, said he was a rookie + he said this was the best civic site; thought it was sig worthy:cool:

Your first thread:

Dank24
"I need a short ram intake for a 96-00 civic dx. PM me, thanks "

:cool:

It's funny cause some of you guys were on here for a long time; pretty neat to watch you guys evolve with knowledge.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I was bored out of my ass earlier and was looking for a sig. I searched Biz's threads and it was his first thread he ever made back in 03'. I like how he did that Keyboard effect, said he was a rookie + he said this was the best civic site; thought it was sig worthy:cool:

Your first thread:

Dank24
"I need a short ram intake for a 96-00 civic dx. PM me, thanks "

:cool:

It's funny cause some of you guys were on here for a long time; pretty neat to watch you guys evolve with knowledge.
stalker:lol:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What can I say, Biz is my idol:lol: For real though, being a noob I've gotten bombarded to "SEARCH!", "SEARCH NOOB!" so I kind of became a master at it.;) That and it is my last day of vacation and it is rainy as hell outside and cold, what else am I going to do with my day... LOL

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, let's not go looking up old threads, thanks. :oops:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, threads like this weren't supposed to be created anymore. I'm going to lock it and let one of the smod's decide whether or not it should stay or go.

Some people might remember but the old thread like this is what caused CC to change and the "lounge" to be renamed. It wasn't because of the O.G. thread starter, because the old thread WAS a good one but because of how serious people took some of the posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.