CC Shoe Thread

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just ordered some Air Max ST's, pics up when I get them.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up some white Puma Panigales and they're comfy as f**k

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Sadly, they stopped making this color :(

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My dailies in the front, cold days in the rear...

And my collection of shoes that never get worn...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've picked up so many shoes lately. Since I stopped modding my car I have a lot more $$...

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have 2 pairs of NB... one is old as f**k and wore out... i wear these everyday..

the other pair is not wore out.. but close...

i own pair of sketchers... im not fond of them... so.. i rarely wear them

im not one to go buy shoes just cause they are hot s**t and just came out... i buy shoes when i need them. i feel though i need to go get a new pair though... my feet are starting to hurt in these.
and here we are... 10 months later than this post... and the status suprising enough... has not changed at all..

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same way with me, i can find more useful stuff to spend money on. This christmas i got my first pair of new shoes in two years

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My dailies in the front, cold days in the rear...
im buying a pair next week....after talking about them.. and seeing other folks with them.. and your thread a while back about them... ill be picking up a pair next week

:biz:

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatcha working with oddeb anything new? Jealous of you guys who don't have snow. All my shoes get dirty real quick.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up some Griffey G6 and Jordan Spiz'ikes at the Nike outlet for cheap. Payed full price for some Jordan Flint 13s, True Red 13s, Cool Gray 11s and I got my eye on the playoff 13s that drop on the 26th.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, I need some 13s in my closet. Gonna head to the outlets in a couple months for the Nike and Adidas stores.

justmike

painted rims ftw
im so glad that i looked in the lounge today haha... here are a couple of pics of what i have at the moment. just for casual wear..

these are all of the nike sb's that i have as of right now. can get better pics later if anyone wants any.

the few running shoes i have. those shox are OG from 2001

and my basketball shoes. KOBE

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im buying a pair next week....after talking about them.. and seeing other folks with them.. and your thread a while back about them... ill be picking up a pair next week

:biz:
today at REI... i bought them

i dont have a real pic... i honestly am too lazy to bust out the camera... and then wait on my 11 year old laptop to recognize the SD card... new macbook coming when they release the new model

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how do you like them?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are different... its more like wearing a tight fitting pair of socks... they offer no protection from the ground...i stepped o na little pebble... and it hurt.

but as far as walking in them... i like it.

like said before... they are about the same as walking barefoot... but with a layar of rubber attatched to the bottom of your foot