CDubs 05 LGT! (56k.....take a walk)

CDubs

Registered VIP
Sold the wagon in mid January and upgraded to a newer nicer subie =) Picked up and Obsidian Black Pearl Legacy GT Limited with heated leathers, heated mirrors, everything but nav basically. and of coruse 5speed manual with 76k on the clock!! loving it so far, already have coilovers on her looking to get a set of 17x9 +30 wheels, BBS RS style, why, well i never really saw a legacy with bbs rs wheels only lm style on em, time to explore how it looks on the sedan =)

The Rims i want are Privat Remembers silver with polished lip
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/privat/product/submitProductSize.do?pc=64744&tmn=Remember&typ=Car/Minivan

By xcgoldenhawk at 2012-03-06

thats my old civic, glad i still get to see it, and the girl that now drives it =)

edit - not my best pics, will do full shoot of my own car once i make it look a little better =)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome dood. I've seen some quick Legacys around here. New rims are definitely a must lol but keep us updated for sure

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can dig it :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too bad!

I hope ur humpin on that chic that drives ur old civic!

CDubs

Registered VIP
Lgt nice. have fund with her my buddy has same year they are bad
only bad if you dont know how to take care of em, turbo blow? easy fix to prevent that pull the banjo bolt of out the oil feed like, remove screen filter within bolt, replace bolt, problem solved. He may have gotten a lemon, but any car can be bad, depends on how its taken care of

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure he meant "bad" in a good way :what:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"56k take a walk"
who even references 56k modems anymore??

:lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
people have dial up?

CDubs

Registered VIP
my work still has it, and my friends who rent an apartment, i laugh at them, u never know though :P

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
only bad if you dont know how to take care of em, turbo blow? easy fix to prevent that pull the banjo bolt of out the oil feed like, remove screen filter within bolt, replace bolt, problem solved. He may have gotten a lemon, but any car can be bad, depends on how its taken care of
I did not mean bad in a negative way. His turbo had blown up shortly after he got it but he had a warranty so new turbo was put in. He has it set up to stage 2 right now he is in need of a downpipe i do believe. The restriction is killing him then a new intercooler after that.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know if you take the "c" out of the name of your car it sounds more euro, and cool =)

CDubs

Registered VIP
I did not mean bad in a negative way. His turbo had blown up shortly after he got it but he had a warranty so new turbo was put in. He has it set up to stage 2 right now he is in need of a downpipe i do believe. The restriction is killing him then a new intercooler after that.
did the oil feel line get clogged up because of that banjo bolt i mentioned? thats suck a common problem but a lot of people over look it thats why i have to take mine out haha

you know if you take the "c" out of the name of your car it sounds more euro, and cool =)
haha got cdubs as a name for my initials cw, there were too many chris' on our cross country team so he gave us all nick names, stuck every since

UPDATE: doing tie rod and tie rod ends tonight, maybe lower her a litte but more, will have updated pics by this weekend