CDubs 05 LGT! (56k.....take a walk)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nononooooooo :facepalm: out of the legaCy name, remove the "c" from legacy.... you re-noobafied yourself...

CDubs

Registered VIP
nononooooooo :facepalm: out of the legaCy name, remove the "c" from legacy.... you re-noobafied yourself...
ahh, you got me there, didnt even think you were talkin bout the the c in legacy....noob moment :(

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I'm not sure exactly what the problem was. The turbo failed early after he got it. No problems with it since then just the restriction on the piping.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Been busy all weekend but small update, i put a deposit on a set of wheels, decided against the 17x9 BBS RS style and went with an 18x10 +30 wheel....yeah call me a dbag for going form >function :bunny2::P

going to pick up 225x40r18 tires, that will not be an over done stretch but still slightly aggressive and going to lower it more

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been busy all weekend but small update, i put a deposit on a set of wheels, decided against the 17x9 BBS RS style and went with an 18x10 +30 wheel....yeah call me a dbag for going form >function :bunny2::P

going to pick up 225x40r18 tires, that will not be an over done stretch but still slightly aggressive and going to lower it more
Only dbags would call you a dbag for having form. :cool: Can't wait to see them on your car!