CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Gonna do some drifting today, or sliding I mean, but anyway I'll get a video so you guys can hear the exhaust and see the wheel gap. =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna do some drifting today, or sliding I mean, but anyway I'll get a video so you guys can hear the exhaust and see the wheel gap. =)
:slap:

I agree, I strongly dislike that sedan. It's been everywhere. It looks like something a child put together.
The wheels are the only cool thing about it.

And the car is looking good so far! Just take off the stickers on the gas cover ;)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
:slap:

I agree, I strongly dislike that sedan. It's been everywhere. It looks like something a child put together.
The wheels are the only cool thing about it.

And the car is looking good so far! Just take off the stickers on the gas cover ;)
Those stickers will match the bombed bug visor. =)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Well my dudes, long story short, got 5 minutes down the road and went to brake and then my car decided it wanted to go offroading, she went in this mini ditch and didn't wanna get out. Legit she almost did like 4 times, then she was like, "yeah, um, lets not get out yet". So like 15 minutes later and a few calls, this dude shows drives by with a strap and helps me out. So no drifting videos today. Here's a candid of the car.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can I have this coupe since you're just destroying it?

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Can I have this coupe since you're just destroying it?
:cry:

I just wanted to try something different. I guess I will remove the stickers from the gas door. After the drop I'll just leave it alone. It's just since it's my beater I wanted to try some things I had been thinking of or whatever. Don't hate me!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its YOUR car do what the hell you want to man...you have another so does it matter if ppl think your destroying it?..I'd hate to see it get beat up really I would but I wouldn't care it your car and he did say its a beater...just my 0.02=)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't literally care what he does to the car but um.....if its a beater, that drifts, then breaks, then you don't have much of a beater anymore. But whatever, I like this thread because nobody ever knows what's gonna happen next lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I just wanted to try something different. I guess I will remove the stickers from the gas door. After the drop I'll just leave it alone. It's just since it's my beater I wanted to try some things I had been thinking of or whatever. Don't hate me!
Aw. Well we're not hating. We just hate to see a nice, clean EJ go through such things when people who either can't afford or can't find cars that clean would kill to have one like it. I see great potential in this car and I'm just stating my opinion on what would look good. I'm not in anyway trying to tell you what to do, I'm simply just trying to tell you what I think looks good. So far you're doing a good job, just some things here and there aren't my taste and that's totally fine. I'm sure there's stuff about my car you wouldn't like. To each their own.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its YOUR car do what the hell you want to man...you have another so does it matter if ppl think your destroying it?..I'd hate to see it get beat up really I would but I wouldn't care it your car and he did say its a beater...just my 0.02=)
I don't literally care what he does to the car but um.....if its a beater, that drifts, then breaks, then you don't have much of a beater anymore. But whatever, I like this thread because nobody ever knows what's gonna happen next lol
x2

i vote to keep the stickers, i think it looks good on certain cars, such as yours, and this :

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Aw. Well we're not hating. We just hate to see a nice, clean EJ go through such things when people who either can't afford or can't find cars that clean would kill to have one like it. I see great potential in this car and I'm just stating my opinion on what would look good. I'm not in anyway trying to tell you what to do, I'm simply just trying to tell you what I think looks good. So far you're doing a good job, just some things here and there aren't my taste and that's totally fine. I'm sure there's stuff about my car you wouldn't like. To each their own.
Haha nah I understand my man. I just removed the gas door stickers, the bandaid sticker on the driver door, the side VTEC stickers on the doors, removed the I<3Haters sticker and the K&N one also on the driver side back window. Only stickers now are the ones on the front and rear window. A lot cleaner actually. All that really needs to be done I think low and rear bumper. I got a new headlight switch coming too so I can put the HID's back in. I hate yellowish stock bulbs. But until then, she's looking a lot cleaner. I'm glad you guys showed me the light haha. I'd love to rock that EF hood ride but that looks better on that gen. It would look stupid as f*** on mine. But thanks for the words Crash. As for Child, you'll approve when I next post pictures.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nah I understand girl. I just removed the gas door stickers, the bandaid sticker on the driver door, the side VTEC stickers on the doors, removed the I<3Haters sticker and the K&N one also on the driver side back window. Only stickers now are the ones on the front and rear window. A lot cleaner actually. All that really needs to be done I think low and rear bumper. I got a new headlight switch coming too so I can put the HID's back in. I hate yellowish stock bulbs. But until then, she's looking a lot cleaner. I'm glad you guys showed me the light haha. I'd love to rock that EF hood ride but that looks better on that gen. It would look stupid as f*** on mine. But thanks for the words Crash. As for Child, you'll approve when I next post pictures.
Fixed! :D
I'm just gonna stop correcting from now on. Haha.

Yeah, keep the stickers on front and back. With the gas cover and such it was just too much. But I'm really glad you took our words into consideration instead of getting super defensive, as people usually do.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Fixed! :D
I'm just gonna stop correcting from now on. Haha.

Yeah, keep the stickers on front and back. With the gas cover and such it was just too much. But I'm really glad you took our words into consideration instead of getting super defensive, as people usually do.
STICKER BOMBED.... lol :D . Man I liked the first car, what even happened to end up in the woods?