Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, because you are the coolest guy on this site. no one has the skill, knowledge or money to do one of those swaps on this site. :roll:

theres already some people on this site that have K-Swaps. more then a few. so technically you're wrong. get a grip, dude.
And you are so special b/c you have one, praise be to you, excuse me for using the word for 3 people having K swaps. Whooptie f**king do, your motor is newer. I just said that IF I wanted one, that I could have one. But I don't care. Either way this is getting way off topic.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And you are so special b/c you have one, praise be to you, excuse me for using the word for 3 people having K swaps. Whooptie f**king do, your motor is newer. I just said that IF I wanted one, that I could have one. But I don't care. Either way this is getting way off topic.
i thought it was funny that you think that you are above the rest of the people on this site because if you wanted one, you could do it. "praise be to you," chief

i dont have a K-Series...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive been wrong before, im not being a baby.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i thought it was funny that you think that you are above the rest of the people on this site because if you wanted one, you could do it. "praise be to you," chief

i dont have a K-Series...
Well, I wasn't being high and mighty, I just have gotten myself into another motor swap that I like. Oh well...:domollama:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12.8:1 had a point though .... over the years of being on this site ive noticed a lot of dreamers who never seem to actually get the swaps they talk so much about getting.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
12.8:1 had a point though .... over the years of being on this site ive noticed a lot of dreamers who never seem to actually get the swaps they talk so much about getting.
thats how every site is. thats how the honda scene is. Every 16 year old kid wants a turbo, and some sort of ridiculous setup.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i got the new chip from my guy and still no luck on getting it to idle with the 2.5bar map sensor......it idles just fine with the stock map sensor though......ive bought 2 map sensors though so i dont know what the deal is......

didnt get the chance to take the car out for a spin though.....ill do it tomorrow with some vids :twisted:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why dont you ask those guys on the d-series website? the guy who's supposed to help you get this thing running...i thought he had you all sorted out?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its still not running right... but your going to still drive it?

seriously now. please PLEASE go to a dyno and get a real tune, if no one does OBD0 they spend a little money and convert to OBD1.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its still not running right... but your going to still drive it?
he's gonna do what he's gonna do. :roll:

ive told him before to just THINK and all of this will make sense. apparently he chose not to listen to my advise and listen to the guy on the d-series site.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats how every site is. thats how the honda scene is. Every 16 year old kid wants a turbo, and some sort of ridiculous setup.
seen it a lot too. i would say that my "dream" set up isnt really out of reach, just takes time to pool up the money. but really Chaos, you should think about converting to OBD1 since not a lot of people do OBD0 tuning anymore.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i put the old chip back in since the new chip made it even worse lol .......i just cant get on it hard anymore cause im sure it will cause damage down the road.....

im saving for a wideband .....then converting over to OBD1 and then tune on a dyno.....may take a while....but id rather have a reliable car....

but most dynos wont touch a car with a CEL.....and i cant get the CEL to go away......with my old ecu it says it was TDC position......but now with this new pm6 it doesnt blink at all ???? yet their is still a CEL.....

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i put the old chip back in since the new chip made it even worse lol .......i just cant get on it hard anymore cause im sure it will cause damage down the road.....
i'll bet thats already been done.

best bet is find a reliable tuner and source of knowledge and have him help you with the CEL before the tune. the guy that tunes my car would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.