Chaos's Christmas BuildUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
was going to say same thing, air in the system?
maybe.....i guess thats a thing to check.....

well i got the injectors today.....put them in w/ the chipped ecu and the stock map sensor and it idles just fine......needed a little timing .....but 5psi feel great !!

o and greddy type s ftw ;):cool:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
took some pics of the injectors b4 i put them in :

a random photo i took

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks badass without a bumper :cool::lol::twisted:
No it doesn't, it looks like complete s**t.

whats with his whole "headed in the right direction" bull ish? sounds like hes a top notch tuner, maybe we should ask him EVERYTHING,..

**THUD**

The only reason I don't mind this thread is because I get a huge kick out of you two nerds. But in all seriousness, I think you're starting to creep the OP out. REALLY...

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WOW i just read this whole thread. But im happy that you got ur s**t done, and that its up and running. GL man. Alot of people are just hatin, weither it be jelousy, or just out of f**king ignorance for others thoughts and feelings. I f**king hate people like that. What matters is that you love your car, and you put alot of time into it.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No it doesn't, it looks like complete s**t.
you look like complete s**t....honestly if you dont have anything productive to say then just go f**k off and stay outta my thread.....i dont go to your thread talkin s**t so please dont do it on mine

WOW i just read this whole thread. But im happy that you got ur s**t done, and that its up and running. GL man. Alot of people are just hatin, weither it be jelousy, or just out of f**king ignorance for others thoughts and feelings. I f**king hate people like that. What matters is that you love your car, and you put alot of time into it.
thanks bro.....

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
couldnt have put it better my self...good job man
you look like complete s**t....honestly if you dont have anything productive to say then just go f**k off and stay outta my thread.....i dont go to your thread talkin s**t so please dont do it on mine

thanks bro.....
WTF?!?!?! everytime i check mine and your thread, this punk ass shows up...turbo95eg6 FTL man, FTL...lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well we tried the new 2.5bar map sensor we bought and STILL NO GOOD !!!

once we turn it over it just dies.....but then once we put the stock map sensor on it idles just fine......only thing is .....is when the stock ecu is hooked up (b4 i hooked up the turbo), it got a CEL which the ecu blinked 8 times and we figured out the code was TDC postition......well when we put the chipped ecu now with the turbo and the CEL comes on but no code??? so we disconnect the IACV to check if it would throw that code and it does..... sooooo....... i honestly dont know ??

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, i think your royally f**ked man.......any tuner shops in town you can drop it off at?

petercross

4th Gen Civic Curator
5+ Year Member
HI! New here!

Followed this thread from start to finish and it was awesome! I have the same case here because I'm trying to build up my 91 hatch.

Some of you mentioned about the wire tucking thing when the engine was about to be put in. Any wire tuck pics for the 91 hatch to share please?

Good work Chaos! Congratulations man!

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HI! New here!

Followed this thread from start to finish and it was awesome! I have the same case here because I'm trying to build up my 91 hatch.

Some of you mentioned about the wire tucking thing when the engine was about to be put in. Any wire tuck pics for the 91 hatch to share please?

Good work Chaos! Congratulations man!
well..isnt this the first person with good grammar...jus kidding...you can google up wire tucks....they have DIY's on there that are really good for wire tucks....i did a small one on the passenger side...looks cleaner...but still needs to be better! anywas man, just googling is your best bet..

hey chaos, what brand for pistons and rods would you think to be the best for ls?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i wanna put the mbc on b4 i put the bumper on.....that way i can get to the turbo easier.....right now im tryin to break in the motor w/ 3 psi.....runs like s**t when its cold....but once its warmed up it runs better....

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of my friends broke his motor in by driving it with the charge pipe unhooked for like 500 miles.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of my friends broke his motor in by driving it with the charge pipe unhooked for like 500 miles.
i think thats how alot of people do it. Makes the most sense to me. unless you can drive without touching boost at all.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dont think it would be too bad to break in an built engine with a turbo making boost as long as the air/fuels are straight.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont feel like reading, is this thing running right and boosted yet?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol running the turbo without the charge pipe hooked up is NOT good for the turbo....you will end up overspooling the turbo and burning out the bearings......

Status
Not open for further replies.