Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is why your car is slow, to much wight.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there is why your car is slow, to much wight.
:word:

that about what, 70/80 extra pounds??

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go with 15s, trust me 16s look big on 4th gens, 15s wont mess up your spedo either

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright^^ i was planning on going 15's anyways but since the lip on those are HUGE i thought maybe 15's would look small.....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they have 0 offset, if you got 0 offset, you would need to roll your fenders, and probably get some stronger wheel bearings and studs, go with +30-+45 offset

search for my thread in the wheels tech section about 15X8's

and a couple months ago when i said i was getting a set like that, you said you didn't like them.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright....and damn that civic that you posted pics of, that looks just like mine....that s**t looks nice with those wheels !!....

what is offset? i saw that stock is like +42?

guerra

5+ Year Member
Hey man I like your subs a lot lol, but your exhaust just seems too angled out for me. How is the turbo project going?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
offset is how far the mounting point is from the center of the rim. so 0 offset would be same amount of lip on each side of the mounting surface, +30(for example) would be 30mm(i think its mm) from center

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm...you think i could fit a +15 offset on the car?

all the sportsmax wheels that i like with a lip are either +15 or +0......

Hey man I like your subs a lot lol, but your exhaust just seems too angled out for me. How is the turbo project going?
lol ummm good just need to get it dyno tuned....at the moment its running really rich on a basemap so i TRY not to get on it hard anymore....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they have 0 offset, if you got 0 offset, you would need to roll your fenders, and probably get some stronger wheel bearings and studs, go with +30-+45 offset

search for my thread in the wheels tech section about 15X8's

and a couple months ago when i said i was getting a set like that, you said you didn't like them.
like i said they will fit, but may cause problems. anything with lower offset may cause problems, and will accelerate wheel bearing wear. and trust me when i say, busted wheel bearings suck balls, i have busted quite a few.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ARP studs, and new OEM bearings.

but i would read more on wheel offset and suspension before committing to buying the.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea im going to switch out coilovers b4 i get new wheels.....atleast i think

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well started on a wire tuck today.....but still got to extend the wires into the fenders for the headlights, and other misc and still gotta work on the inside to hide the wires......so its NOT finished....im also gonna sand the bay and repaint it white again

the inside mess

anyone know how to take off the fenders to hide the wires in it....or how do i tuck them behind the fenders???

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i got the fenders and bumper off today.....started extending the wires .....tomorrow ill label the wires and run them thru the fenders....got the injector wiring done.... but wow this is time consuming lol

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think you need to make the same post in 2 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.