check out my new tail lights

kaluwa3

5+ Year Member
Good deal.. I got my OEM 99-00 tails from some guy locally for $35, and they were mint. I dont think anyone can beat that.

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i will take a closer shot to where it's says honda/stanley on the tail tomorrow.

legend1011

Banned
Genuine Rolla said:
:thumbs up

I'm just glad that I didn't click the thread and see altezza's.
:lol:

I know!!

I saw "check out my new tail lights" and I was like, "Ahh s*** here we go again; let the flamming begin). One of these days I'll buy something as a gag and post pics just to see reactions. It will be worth it; I'll try to find the ugliest thing out there and post it with pride.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
^^^not necessarily...i personally like the 96-98 tails better on my car
ditto. I just switched mine back. but for $56, that's one hell of a deal.

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
until honda contacts him and wants them back...
well he actually called them b-fore he sold them to me, to tell them they sent 2 sets and they said to keep them . isn't that weird:suprise: ?

dondon360

5+ Year Member
Yeah I got my OEM Si tails for $35 off ebay, i was shocked when i found them i paid $30 for them and 5 for shipping and they have the stanley logo with honda on them and were in really good condition, i used some scratch X to get a couple swirl scratches off and they look brand new

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they have the stanley logo on thetop red part about 2 inches away from the trunk and in the clear part the honda stanley

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HA! Got you beat!! Payed $50 for mine shipped!!! Looks good lol

Zach-R

SOHC powa!!!
5+ Year Member
honda_power said:
i do not like ricey tails lights i love the 99-00 tails and the exciment is b-cause i paid 56$ and the dealer wanted 373.$.
HA! just got mine for $55 shipped. i love 99-00 tails.

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
96 EK said:
HA! Got you beat!! Payed $50 for mine shipped!!! Looks good lol
damn that is good for a pair of 99-00 coupe brand new!! looks good too. i could not believe that they want 373 $ @ honda for them

honda_power

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I got my OEM Si tails for $35 off ebay, i was shocked when i found them i paid $30 for them and 5 for shipping and they have the stanley logo with honda on them and were in really good condition, i used some scratch X to get a couple swirl scratches off and they look brand new
lucky :shock:

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^
Haha that other guy said OEM tails are rice!
But I got mine from a junkyard, pulled em off myself for $66. I was pissed off it was that much in the first place but that was before I knew how much parts cost. haha, especially OEM ones...

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like my 96-98 on my em1.....still have the 99-00 tails sittin around here somewhere