Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice, good job with the portable dvd holder too :mrgreen:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
nice ride :thumbs up: welcome to the site =)

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.GeoCities.com
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
as always

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
big thanks

thank you for welcoming me on your site.i'm new to this site but i've been visiting here for like 3 months now.finally i decided to sighn up.........more pic to come

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it happens sometimes

it happens sometimes when too much people checking it or viewing it....it will go back after 30 minutes

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no need to make 2 threads in the same forim about your car dood...

***merged***

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dammit! link ur pics somewhere else!!!

Hey, u're from Whistler?! I'm head up there every summer and sometimes to snowblade during the winter! Great place to live ;)

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car man!!!! love the EP body... but still an EK fan....:D

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice...your car must stand out alot being that color, do you get hassled by police?

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i made two thread because i thought it's not working dude....didn't you read i told you i'm new to this........posting picture and story and stuff ............. you should be saying something good instead of putting some opended words,,,why dont you start by showing pic of your ride if you have one """rice angel"" anyway ,,,,,,,,i have nice ride and everybody knows that,,,,,, supercharging it soon dude.............................................hey rice angel why dont you give me a shout when you get here in whistler............i got something for you......................

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by the way...........

whistler is very very good place to live..........................lots of hot girls...................................

to all of you who's never been to whistler...................... try to visit here,,,,,,,,,,,you won't regret,,,,,,,,,just give me a shout when you got here and i'll give you all a nice tour.................................

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ummm...not to sound like a b***h, but could u type normally without all the ............................ and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in between?! It's hard to figure out where the sentence starts, ends etc lol! :P Heh, i'll msg u next time i'm out there. Prolly when there's snow!

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just mind your own business b***h """rice angel"" maybe you should go back to elemntary and learn more..........b***h

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude....don't mess with Brit....or you may find a bunch of people on your ass. Brit is a very respected member of this site...so watch it.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s'ok, 99excoupe, but thanx. I guess i did come off sounding like a nag ... :opps: