check this out...............2002 civic hatchback

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i respect everyone here on this site but if they start disrestpecting me then i gotta do what i need to do. message to all,,,if you dont have something nice to say to someone just dont say anything at all...................don't you guys agree?????

i hope so.

well sorry about what i said "rice Angel"

peace out!!!!

anyway,,, i hope we can all meet in whistler only 2 hours drive from vancouver...it's nice here especially running on highway 99.you will feel what it's like to go 230km an hour.
just watch for the cops

peace to everyone

thakrnriceboi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome. yah but newayz y didnt u just get a dvd player/moniter and install that

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like to spend much more money.with my portable dvd panasonic i can use for my car and for my house or even going to other country if i need to make a flight.think about that money you save ??? better than buying separately and use only for cars.mine is combo, besides i install it very nice,,i mean one of a kind.i park my car in whistler village and most people stare it on my dvd.they said they like it.the reason i want my dvd is detachable,,,i experience twice vandilizm to my car. my 1.7 el,,,i end up paying for 300$$$$cnd. for deductable.mine is more safer now.i know theres a detachable faceplate everywhere(indash DVD)mostley around 1500-2000 cnd$$$$$$ but icbc only pay 1000 if someone vandalize it.theres a option where they can pay for all the system but i need to pay more for my insurance,,so i decide to install my portable dvd rathere than having a expensive indash dvd or monitor.

http://www.geocities.com/speedking604

speedking604

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna save my money for jrsc (2002 sir)