CHiLD's EG *BUILD UP THREAD*

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, now stop f**king around and slam that b***h child...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, now stop f**king around and slam that b***h child...
:lol: im tryin man, i promise. my bank account is on E right now

so i just sit around until bills get paid off, like this....

jb0ne

Banned
Awesome wire tuck. If you find the time i would appreciate and i think alot of others would appreciate if you made a DIY or at least compiled some tips in a post.

oh and get cleaner jays :o

or some Yumz.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome wire tuck. If you find the time i would appreciate and i think alot of others would appreciate if you made a DIY or at least compiled some tips in a post.

oh and get cleaner jays :o

or some Yumz.
tons of wire tuck info, i used it myself
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1693934

and i work on my car in these Jordans, play basketball, chill and everything else. I call em my "default" shoes haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, that HT thread is amazing..
anything on tucks or if u search for tips on tucks it sends u to that website lol

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
Wow Nice progress man went through your whole thread, Im picking up my 94 dx coupe today already has the b16 swap and a ITR tranny, some ugly shoes though, lol, anyway just saying great car subscribed cant wait to see what it looks like when you get it lowered, lovin the wire tuck might have to eventually try one my self

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow Nice progress man went through your whole thread, Im picking up my 94 dx coupe today already has the b16 swap and a ITR tranny, some ugly shoes though, lol, anyway just saying great car subscribed cant wait to see what it looks like when you get it lowered, lovin the wire tuck might have to eventually try one my self
Thanks for checkin it out! Your new ride sounds pretty dope.

Not much of an update, but i got a new photography gig that'll put a couple hundred in my pocket each week, so things should pick up a lil bit.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good to hear..

throw some money this direction...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hands down...PM me good websites for wire tucking..easy reading...im 18 and gonna tackle this myself..unless u wanna type out a easy way...again please PM me...SICK as hell build though..cant give u enough props..its clean inside and out..also..how'd u remove window tint?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just a few hundred away from full coilovers. Its killing me not to spend money. but i gotta make sure i have a cushion after spending on the suspension.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what coilovers you planning for?
as well...im new to the site..anyone wanna PM me how to start a build thread..i have tons of before and after pics ive already done...im a retard with technology thought>>>need a DIY dummies book for CC!!! haha im gonna make millions selling this!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werid ^ u can make ur own thread instead of threadjacking childs thread..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what coilovers you planning for?
to be honest, i dont know anymore. I started out wanting a set of buddy club N+ or apex ExV's, but money has been tight for soo long that i might get a set of Ksports. A guy i know has em on his hatch and they seem pretty good, and through the site corsportusa.com they have em for 775 shipped. So i might go the budget route

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just go with a cheap set of nuespeed racing springs..i'm dying two see yours dropped!!!