CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
yeah that grill is much better, are you plannin on a stereo at some time, or is this gunna turn into mainly a track car?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the grill looks really nice, looking forward to seeing more.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love updates!

EDIT: Your temperature gauge is at running temp, and the keys aren't in the ignition, how is this possible? As soon as I shut my car off the temp gauge drops:2confused
Good eye, I figured somebody would notice. I accidentally broke the needle a lil while back so I just moved it to running temp so it didn't bother me as much when I drive the car lol. I haven't decided on what gauge cluster I want in here yet. Local deals on a ex cluster fell through so I just haven't swapped it out.

yeah that grill is much better, are you plannin on a stereo at some time, or is this gunna turn into mainly a track car?
:thumbs up I'm building with a semi street/semi track mindset. I want it to be respectable at auto-x events but not totally stripped.

I'll probably throw a simple audio setup in here one day. The receiver and speakers were so horrible and badly installed that I just took it all out.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's coming along so nicely man! I love it when this thread is in my user CP. lol.

Oh, I don't know if you"ve looked at them, but CR-V gauge clusters are pretty cool!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People want a million dollars for the manual crv clusters as if they are soo special. I'll probably end up with a ctr or SiR cluster

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow man great job! keep them coming! it's been 6 days now...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^i have them and LOVE them. they go low, but id like another inch

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not too concerned with being super low. More worried about a properly valved damper with a 12kF 10kR spring rate.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I hate being teased.

Edit: I didn't see the rest of the album on my phone.

Last edited:

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look'n good man, any plans a full tuck in the bay?

AngelMCS

xAngelMCSx
Yo Ive read all your threads from yuhr ej1 to this one im diggin all your builds man keep it up. im in class all the time and reading the threads lol keep it up Child!! :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stereo. Nice. Interior speakers only?
I had some 6 1/2's from my last car laying around and i just picked up some 6x9's for the rear and a head unit. I love this piece, it has an internal tray for iPOD or MP3 players so you dont have cords or anything hanging off the front of the head unit

look'n good man, any plans a full tuck in the bay?
I plan to tuck a bit more for sure. Battery, fuse box, a/c will eventually be gone when i swap, fuel filter will be an inline unit and clutch line. I plan to just do a bend on the brake lines and prop valve but that will probably be it.

Yo Ive read all your threads from yuhr ej1 to this one im diggin all your builds man keep it up. im in class all the time and reading the threads lol keep it up Child!! :D
:thumbs up