CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a hard time getting my parts from majestic honda took like 3 weeks for 1 bolt that was inferred that it came with 4. that and $12 shipping for one bolt that could go through standard mail. pretty lame

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i normally go through www.hondapartscheap.com but majestic was just a tad cheaper so i tried em out. It'll be my last time through them.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i normally go through www.hondapartscheap.com but majestic was just a tad cheaper so i tried em out. It'll be my last time through them.
Huh. Out of the five orders of multiple parts I've gotten through them, they've only come up short on one part on one order. And they've always shipped within 72 hours of getting my order, except for the one order with the missing part. I just assumed they were trying to locate the thing. Gonna check out that other site though if you've had good luck with it.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If you were around my part of texas i would =)

well...........
FU Majestic honda!!!

jerks only sent me 1 item out of the 5 i ordered. It shouldn't be harder to get oem parts from a direct dealer than it is to get random bits from japan. :evil:
I'm not having any luck either man.. STILL havn't received my fenders and the shipper isn't returning my emails now.

Also, went to look at a car.. drove 2hrs there, went to the notary and here the title wasn't signed right by the ladys daughter who now lives out of state.. so she has to send it to her and have it fixed with power of attorney and some bullshittt. UGH!!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Huh. Out of the five orders of multiple parts I've gotten through them, they've only come up short on one part on one order. And they've always shipped within 72 hours of getting my order, except for the one order with the missing part. I just assumed they were trying to locate the thing. Gonna check out that other site though if you've had good luck with it.
Ive heard of people having good business with them so I gave it a shot. I ordered on the 2nd, the piece I did get got shipped on the 9th. Called them first thing this morning and they said they will try to locate my parts....they hit me back a hour before they close saying the located my parts in house and they are shipping them out today. So we'll see in a few days....

I'm not having any luck either man.. STILL havn't received my fenders and the shipper isn't returning my emails now.

Also, went to look at a car.. drove 2hrs there, went to the notary and here the title wasn't signed right by the ladys daughter who now lives out of state.. so she has to send it to her and have it fixed with power of attorney and some bulls***tt. UGH!!
Damn that sucks dude. Our little builds are getting hated on lol. The thing that bothers me the most is that I always could use the money when I have an issue with my order.

other news, I ordered some Muteki 42mm open ended lug nuts. I have good clearance in front of my baby cx calipers but I want an 11" big brake kit at a minimum later. So im building for the future. Dont want to have to do things twice :thumbs up

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive heard of people having good business with them so I gave it a shot. I ordered on the 2nd, the piece I did get got shipped on the 9th. Called them first thing this morning and they said they will try to locate my parts....they hit me back a hour before they close saying the located my parts in house and they are shipping them out today. So we'll see in a few days....
That's really weird. Like somebody was feeling lazy and just couldn't be bothered to look around for the parts they could've sold to you? Wtf. That's some bad business. Suspect, to say the least.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah they did that to me as well, "yeah it will ship out in a day or so" a week later "Yeah it will go out tomorrow morning" the next week "its in transit to be at the drop off center right now" a week later it showed up

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I ordered a dozen small bits (interior handles and cases, grommets and screws) 36 hours ago and they shipped today. Maybe it depends on who's working internet orders the day it comes in lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my lug nuts from ICBmotorsports aka jdmland.com on yesterday. Super quick shipping. I'll be getting my front lip from them eventually. anyway....blahblah blah blah, pics:

muteki lug sr48 nuts by ks.childstar, on Flickr

oem taper vs muteki lug sr48 nuts taper by ks.childstar, on Flickr

Did a little more cleaning up in the bay....just yanked out a few clips and brackets and flipped a hose. Nothing specail, i was just bored.

removed a few more clips and eyesores by ks.childstar, on Flickr

removed a few more clips and eyesores by ks.childstar, on Flickr

my hovercraft =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
misc. oem parts and the rest of my painted front grill is "supposed" to get here on the 20th. Shouldn't be harder to get factory parts than aftermarket lol.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Those lugs are sexy!
Wow...I thought i did a good job cleaning my engine bay. How did you get it shiny? mines kind of flat and dull looking. Your entire car is so shiny!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Yours is one of my favorite cars on this site... even if your stance is so high up people mistake you for a plane making an emergency landing on the highway. I can see where you're going with it, and can tell by the time and detail you put into it that it's going to be immaculate.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those lugs are sexy!
Wow...I thought i did a good job cleaning my engine bay. How did you get it shiny? mines kind of flat and dull looking. Your entire car is so shiny!
It took forever trust me. The bay was kind of dull looking, but if i get bored enough i try to throw a layer of turtle wax on it to brighten it up and give it a deeper color

Yours is one of my favorite cars on this site... even if your stance is so high up people mistake you for a plane making an emergency landing on the highway. I can see where you're going with it, and can tell by the time and detail you put into it that it's going to be immaculate.
thanks =) coilovers and a lip are next to be handled. I went with wheels first because my steelies had a couple bad tires and all 4 were unbalanced. Just wanted to get off of them asap.

nice pickup on the lugs child. we share the same idea on lugs ;)
yeah, enkei's with neochrome lugs. I think you're on the same size tires too 205/50 :lol:

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
It took forever trust me. The bay was kind of dull looking, but if i get bored enough i try to throw a layer of turtle wax on it to brighten it up and give it a deeper color
I'll defiantly try this! Thanks. Can't wait to see this slammed!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

thanks =) coilovers and a lip are next to be handled. I went with wheels first because my steelies had a couple bad tires and all 4 were unbalanced. Just wanted to get off of them asap.

yeah, enkei's with neochrome lugs. I think you're on the same size tires too 205/50 :lol:
lol yep same size even! haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My long awaited OEM parts finally arrived (need to order a few more clips) but anyway, got new locks, keys, single din, oem front grill paint matched roma red. "hey child i cant read, do you have any pics?"....sure
obviously a before shot

lovely opening in the dash by ks.childstar, on Flickr

worthwhile overpriced parts by ks.childstar, on Flickr

new locks by ks.childstar, on Flickr

oem single din block off plate by ks.childstar, on Flickr

oem roma red grill by ks.childstar, on Flickr

so much better than the 4dr chrome front grill that was there before

no more holes in the dash

installed an oem single din block off plate by ks.childstar, on Flickr

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I love updates!

EDIT: Your temperature gauge is at running temp, and the keys aren't in the ignition, how is this possible? As soon as I shut my car off the temp gauge drops:2confused

Last edited:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your hatch is going to be seriously legit when your "done". Looks awesome, needs the drop but still looks good :thumbs up