Mud guards on the way.

should be getting some stuff in tomorrow

turbomoonie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw its one of these from Carbing:

Lower Arm Bar for the rear
or a strut tower bar.

Either way your build is insprational and makes me hella jelly. =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where the hell do you find NEW oem accessories for decent money!?
google. you can find anything and with enough searching at a good price. icbmotorsports i find to not be that bad and i know of a few others. cant think of them off the top of my head though

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where the hell do you find NEW oem accessories for decent money!?
usually isn't all that decent of a price honestly...and when it is, its usually because i buy from places that don't specialize (so to speak) in oem accessories. Like you can find things from time to time from www.hmotorsonline.com at lower prices since motors is their forte. Subscriber discount codes and promotions help. Floods your inbox but it pays off.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah! I wanted mud flaps for awhile but never pulled the trigger because im not lowered "yet". Child you shouuld rock the carbon fiber spoon lip...i would love to see that

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Exreme couponing... automotive edition....
=) definitely!

Yeah! I wanted mud flaps for awhile but never pulled the trigger because im not lowered "yet". Child you shouuld rock the carbon fiber spoon lip...i would love to see that
Im still shopping around on that one. I've found a few decent deals on the authentic lip but i may end up waiting on buying the lip and wing. For your lowered comment, i feel ya on that one, and now that i'm lowered, i want to use them to keep me from going unreasonable low. Slammed cars give me that urge for more! haha

Did a little video. Didn't have much footage but through something together. I bet i wont get the embed code right, but here it is:
www.youtube.com/ksisjdm
www.vimeo.com/childstar
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/35254641?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=) definitely!

Im still shopping around on that one. I've found a few decent deals on the authentic lip but i may end up waiting on buying the lip and wing. For your lowered comment, i feel ya on that one, and now that i'm lowered, i want to use them to keep me from going unreasonable low. Slammed cars give me that urge for more! haha

Did a little video. Didn't have much footage but through something together. I bet i wont get the embed code right, but here it is:
www.youtube.com/ksisjdm
www.vimeo.com/childstar
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/35254641?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

damn!.... love the music you use for your videos man!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i wish i could make a video, but i dont have a video camera. ive wanted to for months

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Love the video and i "lol'd" at how slow you get in the car then BAMM you slam the door shut super fast haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love the video and i "lol'd" at how slow you get in the car then BAMM you slam the door shut super fast haha
haha yeah. 6'2" getting into a bucket seat and I still had the steering wheel on so I had to be a lil careful =)

You use Sony Vegas, yes?
yeah Sony Vegas. not the pro version though. I need to upgrade or get final cut pro.

ah i wish i could make a video, but i dont have a video camera. ive wanted to for months
I just use my dslr to record. I use a Sony A33 and a Sony NEX-5 with alpha lens adapter. No way I could afford a dedicated video camera and photo equipment.

damn!.... love the music you use for your videos man!
Thanks. I usually use whatever I was listening to at the time lol.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my nikon doesnt record video. coolpix L110 ftl

i dont even have editing stuff. ive never edited a picture before

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my nikon doesnt record video. coolpix L110 ftl

i dont even have editing stuff. ive never edited a picture before
Be warned, if you upgrade, it'll be another money pit and addictive like cars lol. I always debate between new parts and new lenses and accessories. I almost forced myself into making photography a business just so that I could fund the hobby

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Be warned, if you upgrade, it'll be another money pit and addictive like cars lol. I always debate between new parts and new lenses and accessories. I almost forced myself into making photography a business just so that I could fund the hobby
fml i dont need more money pitting hobbies. i have enough stuff