CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOW DID YOU BRIGHTEN UP ALL YOUR INTERIOR LIGHTS !? i wanted to do tht to my EH2 for the longest.
I did it the easy way....bought new bulbs from AutoZone lol. I just took the time to replace them all. I recommend it. It makes a big difference.

did you notice any extremely noticeable power gains with that exhaust setup on the y7? and where did you purchase it at?
Nothing extreme, but it accelerates a bit easier from about 2500 rpm to 5500 rpm before the intake manifold chokes it up. But i'm sure that's because of the header, test pipe, and full catback combined.

[YOUTUBE="childstar's daily duty ek"]_m9EFWcxGVc [/YOUTUBE]

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I did it the easy way....bought new bulbs from AutoZone lol. I just took the time to replace them all. I recommend it. It makes a big difference.

Nothing extreme, but it accelerates a bit easier from about 2500 rpm to 5500 rpm before the intake manifold chokes it up. But i'm sure that's because of the header, test pipe, and full catback combined.

Great vid!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks peeps.
I wish I would've done some of the diving with just the parking lights on. The raw footage is more clear so that you can see the car better. Oh well....i'm still learning this whole video thing

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks peeps.
I wish I would've done some of the diving with just the parking lights on. The raw footage is more clear so that you can see the car better. Oh well....i'm still learning this whole video thing
looks like we are learning together lol

makes me want to go make a video again, i think i need to try moving the car but keeping the camera still or steadier hands.

and do you leave your camera sitting? or someone sit there with it

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like we are learning together lol

makes me want to go make a video again, i think i need to try moving the car but keeping the camera still or steadier hands.

and do you leave your camera sitting? or someone sit there with it
Sometimes I leave it, but i'm in an empty area or I speak with a security guard to keep an eye out. I try talking my wife into recording lol.

where did you buy that header?
Sorry I keep forgetting to say, it was actually on Ebay.

TalkJDM

you kno, i might do tht this week, thnx Child... and BTW ur 6th gen Cx is sick, my 5th gen would be done in about the next 6 months (hopefully) but keep up the good work and i might look into photography too. :D

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow no s***. how much? sorry for the 20 questions :smackself
its all good. It was 280 shipped. Kinda hefty but it helped me out with my future swap situation.

i was looking at your tuck (:

how did you do the driver side?

did you run them throu the door?

or like this

http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-forum/108448-diy-wire-tuck.html
Its all de-loomed, pulled into the cabin, out the door grommet, and then behind the fender metal before it gets reconnected.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha. All I have is cell phone pics. I'll get some nice ones up later