CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All that and you don't even post a picture of the wheel face!! .. thumbs down man.
:thumbs up

damn, nice :thumbup: What type of tires are you going with?
Grabbing some Yokohama S-drives in 205/50/15 and once I can play around with a little bit of auto-x i plan on grabbing some Nitto NT-01 in 225/45/15

OTiS133

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those look great Child. i think i may get me a set for the sol

edit: how much do they weigh apiece? with and without tires please

joe1231

nice hatch man good luck on the build. hope to see it nice

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those look great Child. i think i may get me a set for the sol

edit: how much do they weigh apiece? with and without tires please
I'll weigh em with tires eventually but without tires in 15" they are 12.5 lbs Decently light weight, the 15" rpf1's are a couple pounds lighter.

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
wow man, great ride! and sorry to hear bout your car bein stolen. i understand how it feels to lose your car. i had an ej8 sedan which threw a rod.... and my dad sold it to avoid paying the repairs......an i just finished painting it!..... oh well great pick up man and great work keep it up!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up

Grabbing some Yokohama S-drives in 205/50/15 and once I can play around with a little bit of auto-x i plan on grabbing some Nitto NT-01 in 225/45/15
Maaaaan, I was gonna get those! Well, guess I'll wait and see how they look. Anything that looks that good and costs under $150/per is win.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maaaaan, I was gonna get those! Well, guess I'll wait and see how they look. Anything that looks that good and costs under $150/per is win.
exactly! After being in Japan this april, i noticed that the wheels from all the legit companies that people pay 400+ per wheel for are usually sold for 120-200 per wheel in japan. I understand the whole supply and demand issue, but that doesnt make the wheels worth the mega bucks that they want to sell them for. So I wont pay a ridiculous amount for wheels anymore. It just doesn't make sense

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man!

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
exactly! After being in Japan this april, i noticed that the wheels from all the legit companies that people pay 400+ per wheel for are usually sold for 120-200 per wheel in japan. I understand the whole supply and demand issue, but that doesnt make the wheels worth the mega bucks that they want to sell them for. So I wont pay a ridiculous amount for wheels anymore. It just doesn't make sense
True that man. I wish there was an importer that sold them for cheaper.
hmmm............

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for sure, those that do are the ones keeping those ridiculously prices at where they at. You got the enkies through CC?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I hit up tunersports.com off of CC for the good price with shipping. Jay jay got everything rolling really quick.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
Damn man I was hopin you would have gotten the tires before I got up to date on this thread, owell they should look sick loooooooooove the huge lip on those wheels, can't wait to see more.

Man I'm jonesin already, Updates, Updates, lol.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol i had toooooooo:D I dont know if you have facebook or not but this was one the HondaTuning fan page tonight!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zccivicex's bay. Seen it progress over a long time. soch na isn't the way for me though.

i've been trying to coax my pockets into going K

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha you werent kidding when you said you were gonna one up me..thats gonna be sick i hope you do it!