CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn homie, gonna buy a replacement or roll with it?
After looking at it closer, it's just the outer lip that is bent. I'm gonna just roll with it for now but I want to get a new better set of wheels.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear that bro!
I think the worst part is just the fact of knowing its there none the less

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that bro!
I think the worst part is just the fact of knowing its there none the less
true. That's what bothers me haha and im all OCD so I just keep thinking about it all the time and it drives me nuts. Oh well. Gonna go after a baller set of wheels now. Something that i could take the lip off of and have repaired if need be....

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now we have something to look forward to lol. Na man that sucks to hear. but at least it didn't crack.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
talked about it with the wife, and age suggests I go a route less taken. I have a set of wheels in mind...but I'll keep that to myself until I pick some up

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
talked about it with the wife, and age suggests I go a route less taken. I have a set of wheels in mind...but I'll keep that to myself until I pick some up
you are very good at keeping your audience on the edges of their seat.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No black chrome, no real spoon, but it's nice though. I still gotta get my intake manifold done. I've been considering a different manifold for awhile but not sure if I want to change it or not just yet. I read about too many different setups lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5 lug thug?! :thumbup:
CE's:thumbdown:
CCWs! :D
:slap:

bent a wheel :( I was forced to run over a huge log of wood at about 50mph that fell out of a truck. It's not a big dent...but a dent no less. Grrrr. Tires are fine and no other damage. having that wheel like this pisses me off.
Duuuude. That's the worst :???:

You taking it to a repair shop or what?

Man I haven't checked this out in a while.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Duuuude. That's the worst :???:

You taking it to a repair shop or what?

Man I haven't checked this out in a while.
I won't have it repaired. Not worth the time to me. Its just a $160 wheel. Its not as bad as it may seem, i'll have to get some pics up. Im just looking for a nice set to replace them with. It'll set me back a few grand, so i may ride it out on this ugly wheel and finish the swap

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I won't have it repaired. Not worth the time to me. Its just a $160 wheel. Its not as bad as it may seem, i'll have to get some pics up. Im just looking for a nice set to replace them with. It'll set me back a few grand, so i may ride it out on this ugly wheel and finish the swap
Just throw it in the back ;)