CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice vidoe...really shows how nice the car is do far and ur not even done.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice video's CHILD! :thumbs up. If I could afford it I'd want to upgrade from my D80 to a D5100. I hear the video is pretty good on it. And yeah, photography can become a VERY expensive hobby lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice video's CHILD! :thumbs up. If I could afford it I'd want to upgrade from my D80 to a D5100. I hear the video is pretty good on it. And yeah, photography can become a VERY expensive hobby lol.
Thanks! And yeah its crazy expensive at times. My last lens was $850 =( and of course the next one I want is 1200+

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MMmmmmmmm shiny new parts!!!!

.... im gonna polish em even more! Just because im overboard like that =) and you all know me, i'll have pics at some point or another.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics and crap about the pics...lol

couple of detailed shots

new heater duct

hood latch with block off plate

cable reel for properly connect my horn with the quick release. I damaged the original one

new this and that for this and that over there

the photographer took over in me lol, so more pics

after polishing them a lil bit

hella shocked when i took off my stock control arm. Super bent as you can see!!!! :shock: only the driver's side was like this

my ghetto plugs for my license plate

oem stuff where it needs to be

time to install the grill (if you guys didnt notice how its shifted from pic to pic)

missing the lil spring clips

problem solved

front license plate was also hanging on for dear life

sticky, hard to latch cracked out ass hood latch

goodness

replaced those clips that seem to almost always break

doesn't look much different but the subtle things make it more enjoyable for me.

cable reel in place and wires ran smoothly, looks like it came this way

butt all in the air lol............that it =)

Should get my mud guards in today and the Carbing piece is the shift knob =) I like that I don't see it in a million cars....usually just in a product advertisement pic. +1 for being different, right lol

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ah s**t things just got real! =) so what happened to your stance after replacing that bent LCA? Had to have thhrown something off.

Love this update!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up

Lovin the LCA's. Blang blang!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Child your an inspiration with Honda building. Such cleanliness and precision to detail. Love it.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah s*** things just got real! =) so what happened to your stance after replacing that bent LCA? Had to have thhrown something off.

Love this update!
the bent lca had the coilover leaning back a bit, so now that's a non issue. Now I see why the factory suspension didn't come off soon easy on that side. The stock lca was kind of being bent in the proper shape while on the car...once I pulled it off it flexed into the shape you see in the pics. So who I got the car from had to have forced it on.

No more bushing squeaks with the F7's woot!

ur 6'2 im 6'6 i always get looked at gettin into my small ass car lol
Haha. People always ask, how do you fit in that thing lol.

Child your an inspiration with Honda building. Such cleanliness and precision to detail. Love it.
=) thanks everybody on the good words.

I like the way this Benen tie bar is working for me. It pulled everything in real tight. Its more solid and a bit heavier than the carbing rear tie bar I used on my coupe which was hollow. Still unsure if I want to run a sway bar or not. Might wait until I get a rear shock tower bar first so I don't end up with too much stiffness for how I like to drive.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the bent lca had the coilover leaning back a bit, so now that's a non issue. Now I see why the factory suspension didn't come off soon easy on that side. The stock lca was kind of being bent in the proper shape while on the car...once I pulled it off it flexed into the shape you see in the pics. So who I got the car from had to have forced it on.

No more bushing squeaks with the F7's woot!

Haha. People always ask, how do you fit in that thing lol.

=) thanks everybody on the good words.

I like the way this Benen tie bar is working for me. It pulled everything in real tight. Its more solid and a bit heavier than the carbing rear tie bar I used on my coupe which was hollow. Still unsure if I want to run a sway bar or not. Might wait until I get a rear shock tower bar first so I don't end up with too much stiffness for how I like to drive.
Get that s**t dialed :cool:

FYC27

I wish i had the time and money to clean my ek like that... Soon enough.
You getting a spoiler any time soon?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get that s*** dialed :cool:
Will do. I like adding one thing at a time, taking my cars out to a curvy patch of roads i've found and driving it over and over until I feel what needs attention for grip, weight transfer, and stability. I don't corner when and where everyone else does, so I don't automatically buy the common suspension upgrades. I'm all picky about it lol.