CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! We have the same wheels! I just wish I had the wilwood brakes to go behind mine...lol

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! Do you plan on buying a subframe brace or sway bar?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! We have the same wheels! I just wish I had the wilwood brakes to go behind mine...lol
Its a crazy tight squeeze to get them in there. My width and offset doesn't help the fact either. I actually need a 3mm spacer. So im gonna wait on putting the brakes and wheels on and get myself some extended studs just to be safe about it.
Ya i wish i had photography skills and a nice camera...
You always make things look extra good with that camera, jely
It's how i pay my bills. =)
Nice! Do you plan on buying a subframe brace or sway bar?
subframe brace already bought....should be here wednesday (today now) hopefully i dont miss the delivery and have to wait an extra day. Sway and endlinks haven't been bought yet though. Going to go ahead and match my front sway since this coupe came with one

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Started removing a bunch of those ugly yellowish clips, brackets, and nonsense in the bay. Deleted the charcoal canister and lines as well. Then tried to clean up a bit underneath all that crap.

Still needs a few more passes to get up all the dirt, but i got a lot off the first time.

low angle pictures to hide my ugly faded roof

and a couple of inner barrel shots of the wheel and bbk since i get asked about it a lot. It's borderline fitment.

I'll be running spacers so i'll end up having a bit more room for the wheel tape weights (the barrel angles outward/wider towards the inside)

Looks like it wouldn't fit from a distance, which is the cool part imo

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's what I thought, just curious. I've never talked to anyone with the spherical bushings, just curious how much of a noticeable difference there is.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lookin good bro, but ya know ya boy waiting to see some spoon goods! Dont leave me and efren behind cause Paul already did, lol
That's what I thought, just curious. I've never talked to anyone with the spherical bushings, just curious how much of a noticeable difference there is.
Spherical + Consistent Commute = Not Winning cause when they break down its 3x the slop then OEM rubber or Poly which cause irregular wear on other suspension bits and premature tire wear!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God this thread never fails to deliver! Great looking car Child. Can't wait to see this thing a month down the road. :woot:

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Child.. Why all yo builds so legit?!
That's my meme. Just imagine the picture with it lol.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good bro, but ya know ya boy waiting to see some spoon goods! Dont leave me and efren behind cause Paul already did lol
Already got the spoon kevlar cover and oil cap. :thumbs up I was about to get a lip but it sold before I got to it.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Already got the spoon kevlar cover and oil cap. :thumbs up I was about to get a lip but it sold before I got to it.
Word, have you thought about the first molding cause ICB just got a fresh shipment in the other day and Im kinda tempted :lol:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no idea what an a disk is lol
You have a, o, and r disks for the wheel faces.
A is a standard type of face with a moderate curve to the spokes, o usually has no curve, and r has the biggest curve allowing the most room for bbk's. My wheel specs aren't offered in a R disk, so A disk was the way to go for my fronts but I still need a tiny bit more space .

Word, have you thought about the first molding cause ICB just got a fresh shipment in the other day and Im kinda tempted :lol:
yeah, I've been eyeballing it for ages now. :shock:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah that makes sense, i was thinking rotors for some reason and was so lost

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first molding lip is HUGE..i think it'll look nice with some nice side skirts though..might look like the Jay Leno chin without them