CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you must give amazing head, because there is no other way a wife would allow this to go on under her roof ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you must give amazing head, because there is no other way a wife would allow this to go on under her roof ;)
Or the rest of our lives is a lot more fancy and expensive than a little honda motor and an economy car :cool:

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or the rest of our lives is a lot more fancy and expensive than a little honda motor and an economy car :cool:
haha from facebook CHILD is basically a sheik with nothing but women and bottles!!! no need to knock econo cars tho haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha from facebook CHILD is basically a sheik with nothing but women and bottles!!! no need to knock econo cars tho haha
Not knocking 'em at all. I love them. Cheap, easy to fix, and a million different combinations of parts. I'ts like a badass LEGO! :cool:
touche my good man.
hahaha =)

Just some more pics of randomness as I gather some funds up for more junk. I've been playing around with my crawling and "da da da dee oOOHH!!! ahhh" talking son, so I never got around to port matching my RBC manifold. I need to jump on it so that I can finally make the manifold look at home with the rest of the shiny crap.

Thermal gasket provided with the 70mm throttle body

Got the opening all drawn on to port match it

Just some random side shot. I thought it was kinda cool how the shiny bits are blending together pretty well (IMO of course)

rear look before blocking off ports

overhead look before blocking off ports

Get a look at the spoon sports tool box lol
HR throttle position sensor installed

EVAP purge blocked off. Uses a nice and simple press in piece

Cruise control bracket removed

lower IACV ports blocked off

bolted in place with the nice supplied hardware

my next task whenever i decide to not be lazy

I like this shot because i've done the angle soo many times and I can see the motor change over time

another shot of the removed bracket (so i guess it's not really a shot of the bracket)

To remind myself that I am making progress, i grabbed my HR cold air intake from my "hybrid racing warehouse room" and threw it on for some pics

and then i finally got bored and went back in the house lol

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Flawless images as always!

Guys Kerry finally told me last night hes getting excited about the swap...can honestly say all the convos we have had this is the first time hes mentioned being excited BC he is near completion! :beer::beer::beer::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool::cool:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So soooo clean. So much detail. If I had the money to drop right now, this is the route I'd go as well (along with boost haha).

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the cold air is a hose? 0.o
silicon to insulate the intake charge instead of absorbing heat. Colder and more dense air inside, heat kept outside. Cant beat that.
Be looking good mon,

what is the black on the lower half of the butterfly :?:
Its just graphite paint around the rim of the butterfly that's used to seal the throttle body from a vacuum leak. It's carbon based, so if it flakes off later it's safe in the engine.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When's this bad boy getting installed?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After i buy the other things i want for it.
Major parts:
Kpro and prb ecu
Custom wireworx wiring harness
exhaust
Upgraded sifter cables (backordered, on waiting list from hybrid racing)
Ac/ps delete (backordered, on waiting list from hybrid racing)
6 puck clutch with pressure plate
Hybrid racing sub harness (backordered, on waiting list)

all the other things i need i can probably all buy at once...mostly OEM replacement parts, brand new bolts, seals, and brackets.

I could finish faster if i didn't want the overly fancy pieces, but i prefer to buy those things once and get what i want right from the start.