CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

K00PA

Registered VIP
The main man X on deck!!! Its crazy too cause when I ordered from him it was like clock work. I text him, told him what I needed, and it was here in like 3 days! "BEST IN THE GAME"...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The main man X on deck!!! Its crazy too cause when I ordered from him it was like clock work. I text him, told him what I needed, and it was here in like 3 days! "BEST IN THE GAME"...
Yeah he's dope about it. Took just under a month to get mine. There were some last minute updates to it before he shipped it out to me and it came out perfect.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
600 for the engine harness. Not too much if you don't want all the extras like raychem sleeving, breakout connections, labels, and crap like that. Another 300 for my k series plug and play subharness with an added obd2 diagnostic port.

Gonna do a mock up on the engine today and ill snap some pics.
:thumbs up: ill be tuned for pics.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kind of hard to showoff the harness since it's made to be subtle yet functional. I just connected to check the lengths and to try and see how I want to route it all. I have 3 sensors that I won't be using, so I need to find a way to zip tie them up nicely and keep them out the way.

haven't picked up my RDX injectors yet, so these are left unplugged

not how it will look in the end, Im also getting my K-tuned water neck this week, so this big bulky TSX one will be gone

The "over the valve cover" exit is just perfect. Going to run it through the oem engine harness hole and keep the battery in the bay.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ This is a thing of beauty. Almost a shame you have to put it in a shell. haha
seeee ive been saying this lol.. i think a lot of it has to do with creative angles and back drops for photo opts though. not too often you see such clean parts

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seeee ive been saying this lol.. i think a lot of it has to do with creative angles and back drops for photo opts though. not too often you see such clean parts

Creative angles maybe but backdrops lol, my garage on a wood pallet next to my toolbox. Everything else was shot on my desk or just on the carpet in my little man cave room

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K-tuned upper coolant housing comes tomorrow. And I might be ordering some more junk later this week.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yeah he's dope about it. Took just under a month to get mine. There were some last minute updates to it before he shipped it out to me and it came out perfect.
No doubt! How much was raychem extra for you?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No doubt! How much was raychem extra for you?
Raychem was extra, but honestly I didn't want that for mine. I wanted mine to be as subtle as possible. Little yellow writing everywhere kills it for me. Now I just gotta piece together some starter and fuse box wires and i'm good to go.
Nice! I also saw pics of your engine on Bolt boys.
Yeah, me and Frank spoke and worked out a decent exchange for some images and hardware :cool: Two businesses doing some business

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice. I know you've got to be chomping at the bit to get this swap in.
a part of me yes, and a part wants to be sure i know out all the things I most likely would've skipped over if I didn't take my time. Replacing all my EKK2 mount bolts with Downstar pieces, hopefully K-N-2-EK has some good news for me in the next month or so :cool:, and i'll knock out he AC/PS delete and injectors if this month goes my way.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's awesome. I know your the text book example of patience on this build, I would just be getting really excited since your so close, but that calm and cool exterior leads to beleive otherwise lol :cool:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's awesome. I know your the text book example of patience on this build, I would just be getting really excited since your so close, but that calm and cool exterior leads to beleive otherwise lol :cool:
hahaha. I get pumped up knowing that I won't be spending soo much soo often on this thing. My parts list looks like cake now even with kpro and an exhaust still on it. It also feels weird being close because I don't know what I want to do after the motor is good to go. My plans are scattered at that point.