CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
powder coat them, also install new bushings in them.
They were supposed to have been powder coated along with the other parts and bushings installed as well. The bushings in them are fine.
A supercharger is technically bolt on :lol:
hahaha. Decided to stay NA with this one

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They were supposed to have been powder coated along with the other parts and bushings installed as well. The bushings in them are fine.

Decided to stay NA with this one
NA is Best baby, lets go!

Jabes

5+ Year Member
Been following this thread for awhile and love this build. What do you think of the new K-tuned oil pan? Are you gonna get it too to go along with all of your other K-Tuned parts? lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been following this thread for awhile and love this build. What do you think of the new K-tuned oil pan? Are you gonna get it too to go along with all of your other K-Tuned parts? lol
If you've been following then you knowi have a tsx motor that comes witha steel oil pan. Why switch from a steel pan with no baffle or anything extra to another that's just the same?

It's not like I get parts just because it's ktuned or hybrid-racing, they must be upgrades or free. I would with Spoon products though, but there's a reason behind that.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The homie Frank went above and beyond once again. I like these version 3 bolts.

Bolts and more bolts... and a T shirt lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW that was inspiring my dude. I just went through your build and I see you mean business lol
lol, thanks man

Finally swapped out the painted over water pump housing bolts

Threw a good bit of the downstar bolts where they belong just because i'm ocd and it'll make it a breeze for me when i'm putting it all together.
The front LCA

The original condition front LCA and one that I cleaned up along with the new hardware.

Alex powder coated shock forks with new hardware

The subframe with new hardware and the steering rack hardware also set in place

and about a bajillion of these have been going in from time to time when I feel like tinkering with something

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these look great but I'm still undecided on how I feel about allens. especially under a car

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these look great but I'm still undecided on how I feel about allens. especially under a car
Kobalt hex driver sockets and a torque wrench "i ain't got no worries" lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kobalt hex driver sockets and a torque wrench "i ain't got no worries" lol
it's getting them off once they corrode that sucks, we use them on a lot at work and are always drilling and using an extractor

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man, Question about the hardware: You buy this as Kit, Like Subframe kit, or are you just replacing oem bolts with something equal.

LowNlouddd

man, new to the forum. I just purchased a clean 99 hatchback and have been browsing the forums looking for clean builds to learn from, I went through every single page of this thread, almost 300 pages.. I've learned so damn much. I will be taking pride in having a spotless bay, and I need to change my v-tec solenoid as well. I'm a huge audio guy so a big system will be in order for me first but s**t would a k24 be nice for some pep as a nice daily.

Thanks for posting this you've inspired me as well as many others I'm sure to get off their ass and just go f**k with their car, even if it was something as small as cleaning your engine bay.. I'm tuned the hell in for the rest of this build, I can't wait to see this K series in. Top notch parts, hell I'm excited and it's not even my car! Lol post up some updates ASAP man!=)