CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice Child!!!! its been a blast watching this from the get go. Im assuming paint is next because you talk about how you dislike the body condition. Maybe paint-less dent repair? Then show car!
Wtf. No show car for me. Probably wont do paint and body next, been back and forth with my tuner and we're looking at texas size power.

Besides that, ill be fixing or replacing small things for now since the car functions well. Gotta adress the weaker points.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just watched your last video and can't believe the amount of haters there are out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just watched your last video and can't believe the amount of haters there are out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
It's all good. I have fun talking s**t with them.

Finally after 2 months of waiting, i finally got a 7th shift knob.

Seeker 6 speed heavy weight

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why have 7 shift knobs?!? Are you swapping them out daily?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why have 7 shift knobs?!? Are you swapping them out daily?
I swap them out randomly. There's a different feel to every one of them and it makes the driving experience fresh each time. A very simple way to not get bored with the car. I also like the hunt for the rare ones.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love the height of that shift knob, looks about as tall as mine, looks sturdy.. I'd like to wrap MY hands around it... :rolf:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahahaha

I have 2 different shifter arm lengths as well to go with the shift knobs as well.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That seeker knob is no joke! I dig it! You need a scale id like see how many grams each weighs

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i wish they made that shifter assembly for an rx7...

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you use the dc/eg subframe and control arms, do you use the dc/eg front swaybar, or the ek front swaybar?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man i wish they made that shifter assembly for an rx7...
If I were you, id contact ktuned about it. The owner has his rx7 k swap turbo'd so in sure he would know of a way to make the shifter work for you.
When you use the dc/eg subframe and control arms, do you use the dc/eg front swaybar, or the ek front swaybar?
Eg/dc sway.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I were you, id contact ktuned about it. The owner has his rx7 k swap turbo'd so in sure he would know of a way to make the shifter work for you.

Eg/dc sway.
Good to know ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you, I want a K so bad! Haha
Man, you should do it. Im soo happy with the car. Finally a swap that I don't have any complaints about. Im usually left with wanting something more.
Dude, awesome seeker knob!
I love it, nice and sleek. It's hefty but a tad bit smaller than my ICB black chrome heavy knob so it gives me a totally different feel in hand.
You gotta make another video doing a pull so we can see the difference. I know you were granny shifting last time but I would like to see what it's got for balls now.
When I saw your post, I figured i'd try to put something together. It sucks not having a GoPro yet, but i'll get there evenutally. I want to at least get a good new GoPro so I can keep up the quality of my videos. But anyway, here ya go along with another exhaust sound clip

[YOUTUBE="0-100 pull UNTUNED"]-8WjFZrk99U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="40-115 pull TUNED"]Lj3w8dmOHVs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="A'PEXi WS2 versus OPEN header"]_43TQU0uXus[/YOUTUBE]

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome videos! Can definitely tell a difference after the tune. I love it!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I need to get me that muffler. What exhaust piping are you using?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I need to get me that muffler. What exhaust piping are you using?
I don't just have the muffler, it wouldn't sound nearly as smooth with just the muffler. The piping is the ws2 piping which is actually double piped to help give it such a low decibel tone along with the baffled muffler and non straight through design.