CHILD'S *EK* ... finally i have an EK

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3.5" piping is here along with T bolt clamps. Still haven't purchased a 3.5" velocity stack though

Kind of hard to see the size difference in the pics, but in person that half of an inch really stands out

I'm not happy with my lame coupler. I want to find a more rigid 3.5" coupler, this one is flimsy

Once I get my velocity stack, i'll get my intake welded up.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jesus 80mm... I thought my 70 was big :lol:

Looking good champ.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you gonna do something about that intake manifold?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child, how much HP do you want out of this car once its "done" ?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Child, how much HP do you want out of this car once its "done" ?
Don't really have a set number because I want two different setups. Turbo, I'm hoping for mid 400s because I want the longblock stock. NA, I'm still undecided on the block so without the bottom end I'm hoping for just under 300whp, with the block how I've been dreaming up, around 330 to 350 because I'll stay on pump gas so max CR will be at 12.5:1

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That black sure is pretty. I don't know how you stand it in this heat though.... especially with no A/C
I'm usually not stuck in traffic and I'm used to being in cars with no AC. It's not too often that I'm actually hot in the car.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm usually not stuck in traffic and I'm used to being in cars with no AC. It's not too often that I'm actually hot in the car.
thats how it was when i learned to drive in Houston way back when. Still doesnt bother me to this day.

Been a while since ive looked over your thread. Car is still lookin really good. :thumbs up:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey question for you. What's your opinion on the Nikon d3200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey question for you. What's your opinion on the Nikon d3200?

To me, it's just alright. I tend to keep up with technology with the APS-C cameras so this one is a bit dated for me. It's a good camera though. Honestly, most readily available dslr cameras are actually pretty good, it's all in the user and lens selection. If you're looking at it for it's photo AND video capability, i'd say go for something better for the video part of it. Something with at least 60p at 1080 and manual controls.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To me, it's just alright. I tend to keep up with technology with the APS-C cameras so this one is a bit dated for me. It's a good camera though. Honestly, most readily available dslr cameras are actually pretty good, it's all in the user and lens selection. If you're looking at it for it's photo AND video capability, i'd say go for something better for the video part of it. Something with at least 60p at 1080 and manual controls.

Thank you. I thibk I'll be happy with it then. My friend used it to take the pictures of my car at the lake and they came out really good. Bestbuy has a package deal that came with the camera, an 18-55 lens or somethinf, and a 55-200 lens for 550 so I ended up getting it. It's mostly for pictures. I'm not very good at taking pictures or creative so I just need something basic. I have to look Into understanding how the different manual options work and what they mean. I know nothing

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went up to JTran Studios to get my cold air intake done finally.

Short ram removed

Jose of Jimenez Racing did the custom fab work for my 3.5" intake

Ron Bergenholtz working with Jose to mod my 3" velocity stack to the 3.5" piping. It's a perfect 3.5" opening now all the way through.

tada

nice and simple

Test and tune is next week

Also went to the dyno day on saturday to get some photos and video of the day.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In for photos and video and that cai looks really nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk