Chris's EJ6 build-up thread!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually like the way your bay looks as is when black but if you wish to change it to red then its on you brudda. Do what make u happy.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So what's happening?
not much...changed the front brakes last week, installed my new 96-98 climate control bezel yesterday (my old one was cracked) waiting to get paid tomorrow to see if i can order my new wheels...

I actually like the way your bay looks as is when black but if you wish to change it to red then its on you brudda. Do what make u happy.
:thumbup:

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn i got paid today and im $100 short. all i need is another $100 and i can buy my bbs rs's. someone buy the stuff i have for sale!!!!

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
hey man what bulbs are you using for the fog lights... they look intense....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i had $100 i'd give it to you so u can get your rims, but im borke, so f**k you..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lulzzz

ill have enough next friday next time i get paid...

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
decided to take a few pics today....waiting till i get the new wheels to get a real photoshoot done.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well they arent even mine, lol. my friend has been letting me borrow them, but i think he forgot about them

one day i will get some nicer ones!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new wheels ordered yet or what?! =)

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I just went through you entire build tonight and I have to say nice work. Can't wait to see whats next

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no the g/f's birthday is this weekend so i have to spend some $ on her...

im not sure when ill have enough for the wheels hopefully within the next week or so :/
i feel ya on that one, im taking a trip to vegas soon for my fiance's birthday. damn girls cost as much as our cars